Finding good stories on Episode that correctly portray mental health without glamorizing, romanticizing, or further stigmatizing mental health problems can be difficult.
This thread is a wiki, which means that everyone who is trust level 1 or above will be able to add to it and include their favorite stories.
- Only Promote Good Quality Stories – We need to make sure that all of the stories on here have good directing, scripting, and depict mental health issues in an accurate and respectful way to keep up the standard so that people continue to trust recommendations.
- Only stories including the theme of mental health awareness here, please! There are several stories that have a mental health issue as a subplot, but the story is not focused on mental health itself. There will be other threads for other types of stories.
- Keep the format the same – Title of the story, mental health area it addresses, and the link to the story. Please collapse these by clicking “Settings” then “Hide Details”.
- Make sure to add the link to the story — We want to make this as easy as possible for people to find the stories they want to read.
- Only One Person Editing At A Time – It should tell you when you open the editor how many people are editing. PLEASE DON’T EDIT IF SOMEONE ELSE IS EDITING . They’ll lose their stuff.
Mental Health Awareness Stories
Speak by J. Miley
Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, Depression, Anxiety.
Loving Me by Jewels
Fire & Ice by Toph
Eating Disorders, Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
Wasted Roses by Genevive Marshall
Depression & Suicide
For more Episode Recommendations, check out the Episode Recommendation Wikis Contents Thread!