Fairy Tales Contest Discussion

Umm it was because some tags would be misused/not being used at all or something and so they wanted to make sure that the appropriate tags would be used for the appropriate like thread, so I guess they decided it was best to limit tags completely to staff

3 Likes

Hm, you can start the story off by Blanche working in the hotel, and the father comes in telling her what a great job she’s doing, and offered to take his daughter to get something to eat to discuss about work, how is she keeping up, is she having any difficultities, etc. Then Blanche can tell him her views about the job. Hm. Then the stepmother can probably call her dad to check on them, but he doesn’t answer because he wants to spend time with his daughter. Then the step mother is angry, and she talks about his daughter always being in the way, getting what she wants, so she went out to go somewhere, then later on he meets his ex wife while she is trying to call him back, and mentions his name, and the ex-wife reconzies the name, and talks to the step mother, using her as a bait, to get rid of them. hmmm, im still thinking,

1 Like

Ohhh. Ok.

The ex-wife is dead. I was planning on having her as a spirit throughout the story, haunting Contessa.

But I like these ideas so far!

2 Likes

ahhhh ok.

1 Like

Yup! Although I agree with the rest. I’ll start coding that right about now.

1 Like

Ooh yes, I’m planning a story based on The Three Princesses of Whiteland :eyes:

2 Likes

I’m interested~

2 Likes

ooooo very interesting!

2 Likes

Bump!

How’s everyone’s stories coming along? Every contest I enter, I always get stalled on episode 2… does that seem to happen to anyone else? Or is it just me?

1 Like

I’m still on episode 1, I’ve seen some stories already published.

1 Like

I’m stuck on episode 2 lol

1 Like

Update on the contest @chococarmela (@lanafrazer)?

2 Likes

Still on episode 1 and the deadline is next week Thursday. So, yep. Im rushing to get my entry finish tonight.

What’s yours about if you don’t mind me asking

1 Like

So basically: This story is about a servant who restores happiness to the Kingdom of Etheria, with his beautiful voice/words that the people wept with tears, and their Queen’s health being restored from a deadly illness. With the help of an evil witch assistant that turned her back on her master and co-assistant, to do what is right and not wrong. A prince that is betrothed to a stubborn princess, falls in love with the kind and helpful servant who’s been with him since his mother’s sickness, and now she’s cured. He’s also learning to accept his new father, that loves his mother very much, and he spends time with Kalon and his brother. The prince and the servant wed.

I’ll try to reword this as best as I can. But I might change a few things.

She-Ra

1 Like

what’s she-ra?

A Netflix show

1 Like

It got revamped on Netflix on the 1985 show She-Ra and the Princess of Power

1 Like

Oh, okay. Well I got that name from fantasy kingdom name generator. XDDDD

1 Like