`☼ fairytaled | chat thread `☼

no me … I wish I was though

1 Like

JOIN

1 Like

Joinnnn newwww blooodddd

2 Likes

wait I can? I thought it was like Percy Jackson where I couldn’t join … what is it about anyways?

1 Like

chants Join usssssss

1 Like

Some shameless advertising @LunaticLeviTheSecond

1 Like

Hey Ouija I replied to Hanako just in case you hadn’t noticed

2 Likes

We legit just started a week ago and don’t be worried about missing anything. Most of it has just been intro posts

2 Likes

I saw. I don’t have my iPad, so I’ll get back to you in a couple hours. Sorry for the wait.

1 Like

But basically - it’s a high school with a twist (as per usual) but in this rp there’s this “blue royalty” that sends tasks for your character to do. The winners of the game will get a leg up in life (basically).

It’s up to you if you want your character to participate or not (it’s fun either way)

3 Likes

It’s okay, I just thought you didn’t notice it like you often do and I just wanted to remind you, didn’t mean anything by it I mean you yourself said you often miss posts and could do with a reminder so I just thought … that was the case sorry

2 Likes

That’s ok! I saw it.

2 Likes

Tate: :eyes::v::running_man: :dash:

2 Likes

Pfft-

3 Likes

Ouija when you come back, wanna make the deatachable head group meet?

3 Likes

Yesssss

3 Likes

tyt, ttyl

2 Likes

Hi guys ignore what was here bye

3 Likes

Nooo, why ignore it, if something happened that affected your motivation, letting us know about it is certainly not something you should feel ashamed by so much to delete the post. We know you have a lot of mess to deal with and saying you need time to relax is something you should or even must do!

3 Likes

Aww thanks … idk I just didn’t like the way I worded it so I panicked

And aww thanks :two_hearts: I’ll probably post about it later but yeah I just thought I did a bad job whoops

3 Likes