Fairytaled : The Return of the Legend | Official Sign-Ups

Black Empire Font Generator Preview|349px;x137px;
This RP was started October 11, 2017 on the old Episode Forums, and continued until March 6, 2020 on the late Episode Forums. The official RP thread will soon be posted on these forums…

p l o t

“Send them.”
Her bottom lip quivered, and there was a long pause before she asked tentatively, “Are you sure?”
She cowered in fear. There was an even longer pause.
“We cannot wait any longer. This will work. It has to.”
She said nothing. Even though his back was turned to her, she offered a shivering curtsy before leaving the room, carefully shutting the large wooden door behind her.

A week later…
A golden paper package is found in your character’s mailbox. The letter inside reads :

Dear [Character Name],
Congratulations, student! Our systems have verified that you are indeed a child of a fairytale character, and are now inviting you to Once Upon a High! Once Upon a High is a boarding school specifically for the offspring of characters from myths, nursery rhymes, and fairytales. If you choose to attend, you will be met with luxurious dorms and meals, and the best staff in the kingdom. Classes have been specially prepared to suit the needs of each attending student, whether they be royal or commoner. No tuition is needed, just this letter to prove you are the child of a fairytale character.
We hope to see you soon,
Headmaster Grimm & Staff

[Inside the package is a student handbook and school uniform]

Last year, the students of Once Upon a High went home for the summer break, slightly frazzled, but well. Deals had been struck, kisses shared, couples created. Now some of the older students will be returning to OUH for their second year, along with some new students as well.
But little does everyone know, a dark magic is lurking around the school. Students are flipping the scripts… secret romances, fights, betrayals, and kidnappings… What will happen in your years at Once Upon A High?

r u l e s

1. Each post must be at least four to five sentences long. This is a pretty advanced roleplay, so lots of detail is expected. One liners are not allowed. You can always write more than five sentences-there is no maximum to how much you can write (although this forum probably has a limit :joy:)
2. Implied sex is allowed. Someone says this a lot better, but once the clothes come off, fade to black and skip to the end of the scene. You can describe kissing/making out, but you will be flagged if you describe actual sex :sweat_smile:
3. No god modding without permission. God modding is controlling someone else’s character or killing them off without the other person’s permission.
4. Make use of trigger warnings. Put a trigger warning and blur anything that covers a topic that may be sensitive. Make sure to keep topics that are too sensitive out of the roleplay, and if you are including something that may be slightly sensitive, research it properly and keep the scenes minimal.
5. No ORP posts. You may include an ORP (Outside of RP) or OOC (Out of Character) near the end of your RP post, but you may not make a post that only has an ORP message. If you would like to talk to someone about the RP, PM them, or use the sign-ups/chat.
6. If you have cloned a character, add their location. Just so that no one gets confused.
7. Activity levels. You should try to post once a week, but let me know if this does not work for you, or you will be absent for a while. Posting more often is encouraged.
8. No Mary Sues or Gary Stus! These characters are characters with no flaws and a perfect personality. They usually are all-powerful and cannot be injured. Make sure your character is detailed and interesting!
9. No two characters can share the same first name or faceclaim. Unless two characters are identical twins, they cannot have the same faceclaim. Only one character per first name (this includes different spellings of the same name).
10. Writing sample. If you are new to Fairytaled, you must submit a sample of your writing along with your sign-up. I have the right to ask you to change something about your sign up or tell you you can’t join, (I am so sorry if this happens, this is a more advanced RP :frowning: )
11. Have fun and be respectful! I love this RP with all of my heart and I want you to enjoy it as much as you can! Make sure to be respectful of others and their opinions, and if there is a disagreement, take it to a private chat. Thank you so much for showing interest in Fairytaled, it means so much to me! :heart:

l i n k s

Faceclaims | Females A-M - here
Faceclaims | Females N-Z - here
Faceclaims | Males A-M - here
Faceclaims | Males N-Z - here
Faceclaims | Non Gender-Conforming - here
Faceclaims | Animals - here

Form | Class Registration - here
Form | Club Ideas - here

All Characters List - here
Instagram Accounts / Posts
Sign-Up Thread - here

s i g n - u p

Character Name :
Son/Daughter/Child of :
Sexuality :
Personality :
Bio :
Faceclaim :
Best Subject :
Writing Sample :

*Make sure to include as many details as you can!

c o m m u n i c a t i o n

Discord GC

t a g s

@WritingAndRoses @wanderingechoes @Littlefeets @Wingsoffire @chococarmela @reverie @Rap_Snack_Queen @ScarletSwanHunter @LTea @Kittenlove @unsungcheerio @Nil @CrazyCaliope @eclipseis @sunflower.flow

Thank you so much for showing interest in FTD! The official RP thread will be up as soon as possible, I just need to sort out a few last details. It will likely be up today or tomorrow. For now, sign ups are open to everyone! They are never going to be closed, so new characters can be added at any time. :heavy_heart_exclamation: I think that’s it, though I probably forgot something XD

Thank you so much to @melancholy for helping me write the new-sign up! And to @Kittenlove for writing part of it on the old forums. :kissing:

22 Likes

I’d like to reserve!

5 Likes

OMG THAT’S SO AWESOME! :star_struck: I appreciate your interest so much! Let me know if you need help with your character or choosing a parent (it’s hard to find an available one :sweat_smile:)

5 Likes

Who can I choose as a parent?

5 Likes

I would like to reserve a male and a female!

5 Likes

There are plenty available, but a lot of the common ones (like disney princesses) have been taken :frowning: A lot of @Conflicted’s characters are up for adoption, there is a daughter of Mulan and one of the Cheshire Cat available! There are others, I can try to find them but it could take a while :joy:

Is there any specific kind of parent you are looking for?

OMGGGggggggggggggggggggg that’s so awesome! Thank you so much :grinning:

7 Likes

I’m just going to help out RIver, you should probably mention what fairytale/nursery rhyme/fable/folklore/myth character parent you would want to make a child of.

5 Likes

Thank you @melancholy :heart:

4 Likes

No problema friendo ^^

4 Likes

Ooh, no there’s none, I’m fine with any :laughing:
Can I adopt their characters then? These two would be fine, so no need to look for the others XD

5 Likes

YAYYYYYYY!!! That’s great news! PM me so I can tell you a bit about their backstories! :smiley:
Those two are some of my favorite characters so it means so much to me :sob:

Ily!!!

6 Likes

Hey there guys, so we have 271 characters. Awesomeness. Yay! :partying_face:
But that’s around 200, give or take fairytale parents taken.

So if you want a parent, look at these lists.

All Characters || Here
Reserved Characters || Here

:scream: So what happens if a parent you want is on this list? You can ask the owner if you can make the sibling, if they refuse find a new parent. If you have a hard time ask me or River so we can help you out!

10 Likes

:eyes:

it pains me… so much… But i cannot hurt myself any further… :skull:

6 Likes

Hey! I reserved for the child of Echo but never made a character so that’s free if anyone wants to use it. I was also hoping to drop my character Everette (a son of Maleficent) eek! This hurts my heart
And I was wondering if I could sort of edit my character Amaya? Along with that, if you have a link to the archived version of this so I could look at my past posts would be great!

4 Likes

I have the archive stuff here:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1435KWI8Aw27RxpHiU2V4_IKuNVuMqO1w

4 Likes

Thank you!

4 Likes

Yay! Fairytaled is back! :grin:

2 Likes

:scream: My goodness that’s a lot XD
Thank you so much for posting this Ani! :smiley: I appreciate it :sneezing_face:

AHHHH I wanna tell you to join so much but your mental health should always be most important! Still, if you ever want to join, we’d love to have you! :hearts:

You got it! :smiley: I will try to get the archived links as soon as possible!
And you can totally drop Everette and edit Amaya! :heart:
OMGGGGGGG UR MY HERO ANI (can I call you that still :eyes) THANK YOU FOR PUTTING THE LINK!

4 Likes

:partying_face: :stuck_out_tongue: YAYYYYY!

1 Like

I was wondering if Conflicted was still on the forums. If not could I adopt Yasmin Ali and Hamilton/Hammy?

1 Like