♛ Fairytaled : The Return of the Legend | Official Signup Thread ♛

@ethereal I don’t think I’m going to be able to post for my other characters tonight so I might wait a bit, if that’s okay. I was also wondering if you maybe wanted me to make a post somewhere and make it a wiki for approachable characters?

2 Likes

Yay! Who should approach? I was thinking Fern.

3 Likes

can be anybody you like

3 Likes

Fern it is, then.

2 Likes

I didn’t exactly know where to go with Asa because I felt like I was back tracking a little but I made it work I think.

1 Like

:skull: I’ll get her next time, mark my words :’((

OMG OF COURSE IT’S OKAY!!! whatever is best for you!
and omg that sounds so cool, but idk what wiki means sorry :sob:
@Cam lowkey has something that sounds similar so i would check with them, i’m not sure if they are the same tho

2 Likes

Reading Eun’s post about how she woke up perfect and Macy is going to be like ‘natural beauty who tf’ once she looks in the mirror xD
and also like Ivadeneeeeee
so cute

edit: gonna post tommorow bc it be 10 pm and i got class tmw ):

2 Likes

SXJDKKFD OMG XDDDDDD
I can’t wait to see the difference between them-
SJDKDK IVADENE
IS THE BEST OKAY

OMG THAT IS OKAY PLEASE SLEEP ILY
sorry I never replied to our PM

2 Likes

I didn’t realise how late … or rather how early it is … so sorry guys but I gotta go to sleep. Nighty Night!

1 Like

Sorry. It was planned.

1 Like

Help.

1 Like

She did, it makes me blush ! That seems to be an inherent talent in you two ~ May I reserve a son for the Erlking ? :heart:

2 Likes

Omggggjdjskskskskskks I feel talented :rofl: But of course you can! AHHHH IM SO EXCITED TO SEE

3 Likes

Thank you ! alright if I revamped a couple of characters I had in the Amadeus RP here? Just their concept / personalities, obviously everything else will change ~ I just had a wonderful time playing them, and unfortunately the RP closed early so I didn’t get a chance to continue. :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

OMG WHATTT THATS SO COOL!!! Of course I would be okay with it :pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face::heart_eyes: and I’m sorry to hear that it closed, it sounds like a really cool RP!

3 Likes

Yes, thank you ! I will work on them during the day then ~ :heart: This sounds like a very exciting RP !

4 Likes

(jumps up and down with excitement) What sort of parents are you looking for?

4 Likes

O DNDJSKSKSJSJ I LOOK FORWARDS TO THE DAY THEN! And I hope you find it to be :pleading_face::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

It’s the Erlking, so he’d probably be a villain (though some versions have him more as a neutral character) ; )

3 Likes

HEHEHE. I have many villainous characters. HEHEHE (claim to interact)

3 Likes