♛ Fairytaled : The Return of the Legend | Official Signup Thread ♛

Yes, I can’t wait to interact ~ If I do manage to finish the characters today, we can definitely do that some time tonight !

3 Likes

Woohoo!

3 Likes

You know, the vc has some weird effects, now when I see you write HEHEHE, I can actually hear you do your witch laugh :joy:

4 Likes

That’s very very cool and I’m proud of this.

4 Likes

Haha I thought you would be

2 Likes

yes ma’am :eyes:

1 Like

Oh god I can’t wait

1 Like

ngl i have kinda neglected my lil tracker kfdbvhdf so yeah i’d say making a wiki is perfect!

2 Likes

So…was that a yes on Dracula? :pleading_face::pleading_face:

2 Likes

Wait wat?

1 Like

Okey dokey

1 Like

OMG THANK YOU WTH

:eyes:

Ohhh okay, I see what you mean! So, she will have to sleep in the stables for now, yes :(( sorry Saffron ILY

AND YOU SUCCEED
SHE IS A QUEEN
OMG NO IS IT OBVIOUS-

OMG YOU WISH I-
SDKFDKDKDKDKDK YES SHE IS
SHE DOES VERY DOLL LIKE AND BEAUTIFUL
ALERIC IS AN IDIOT FOR LETTING HER GO
YES I KNOW SHE DOES BUT ARENT HER SISTERS NOT DEMIGODS :eyes:
AJSKDKDKD I LOVE WHEN YOU DO THAT WISH I HAD THE TALENT

YOU SUCCEED
YES AS IT SHOULD
I LOVE IT I LOVE IT
SHE IS SHE ISSSSSS
DJDKDKDK PLEASE
<3
OFC I LOVE EM BOTH

YOU ARENT
AJSKDK I DID SJKDKD

XDDD
YES OKAY I WILL ASK FOR SURE
DO YOU KNOW HANEUL’S BECAUSE I CANT FIND HER ANYWHERE

THANK YOU SO MUCH- I LOOK FORWARDS TO IT
SJJSKDK OMG IM A HUGE SIMP HELP ME ANI

OMG ME EITHER

SJDKDK DW I GET THAT
YAYAYYYY OKAY A WIKI @Skyler2 YOU ARE FREE TO MAKE IT!

YES!!! FOR SURE :star_struck:

5 Likes

@ethereal I changed the name and edited it into the personality and bio :eyes:

👀

Name : Jeryn “Jeri” Farquaad

Personality :

A wise man once said “Good things come in small packages”, well… he was kind of wrong, at least when it comes to Jeryn. This 4’8 package of a living Labyrinth, a brick without a wall, one who marches to the beat of their own drum and does not have a single bit in them who cares for labels, rules and what people think or expect. Jeri is definitely a small package, but not necessarily a good thing, or at least that’s what word around says. They’re not exactly a social butterfly or just a people’s person whatsoever, introverted but definitely not shy, they just like being on their own or with someone they do like (which there aren’t necessarily many). Jeri is a fierce individual, an aggressive badass with intimidating aura, who likes keeping it that way as a wall of protection as it keeps away people. Appears emotionless but honestly it’s just an act, yet another wall of protection.

They’re not a fan of small talk and boring things, and just enjoy doing the things they like, like art, reading, etc… they’re smart and quite analytical, though they don’t really show it outwards, and their emotions as well for that matter, and prefer hiding and keeping things to themselves, or expressing them to their art.

Biography :

Hiding behind a fear inducing wall of mental protection comes for a reason, and Jeri has them, but they don’t talk about it, keeping secrets. Born and raised in the kingdom of Duloc, Jeryn, being the child of Lord Farquaad, has been stuck in the spotlight ever since they were known to the public, which they hated. They didn’t want it, the fame, the flattery… they just wanted to be a normal person, far away from their stupid father who wasn’t even in their life for the most part, and didn’t really leave a good impact in the rest. Jeri has never been one to stick to a place if they don’t like it, hence why coming to OUH and leaving Duloc behind, escaping the life they hated.

3 Likes

OMG WOWOWO
Thank you- I LOVE THEIR NEW NAME!!!

1 Like

Thank :eyes:

1 Like

LMFAOO
PERIODD
I KNOWWW :DDD
I MEAN LIKE PERIOD
JSLKJSKL MOST OF THEM AREN’T :eyes:
LMFAOO :sob: :raised_hand: YOU DOOO