♛ Fairytaled : The Return of the Legend | Official Signup Thread ♛

yes pls; i have Onyx, Amelia, Olive, meabh and Ailbhe free

2 Likes

Okey, uhh, how about Olive and Calista? I havent written Calistas entry post yet though
Oh and what are their last names and where are they all at so I can add them for you

2 Likes

I’m here to CARRY :3

I should be doing many things…

4 Likes

like working on your characters?
remind me again, how many characters do you have due for all RPs here?

3 Likes

you: “i should work on my characters yes”
also you: logs on the forums

EXPOSED

5 Likes

thanks, Once

2 Likes

everyone’s on the same side when it’s Bully Fate time :relieved: :raised_hands:

2 Likes

:handshake:
indeed

2 Likes

WHAT, don’t you have characters and homework to do, SON?

I’M HERE FOR INSPIRATION, YES

THIS IS A CONSPIRACY

4 Likes

Onyx (no last name) - Cafeteria
Meabh Sídhe - Still need to make a post
Amelia Bgorgman - Still need to make a post
Ailbhe (no last name) - Gardens
Olive McCann - Still need to make a post

3 Likes

maybe Meabh or Amelia could approach some of my characters? Ilona has class but she will probably miss it if you have a character outside

3 Likes

Hm, Amelia is a chatterbox, whereas Meabh barely knows any english
Which one do u want? :joy:

2 Likes

Amelia then, It’ll be easier to talk to a chatterbox on a RP than a meek girl

2 Likes

oki :]

2 Likes

So can Calista talk to Olive? I can write something when I get home

3 Likes

RIGHT!! Did you need Cece to do anything?

2 Likes

Uhhhh, gather gossip maybe. But Calistas just looking for a plan rn.

2 Likes

Name : Samantha Harker
Child Of : Mina Harker & Dracula
Pronouns : She/Her
Sexual Orientation : bisexual
Romantic Orientation : bisexual
Best Subject : Social Studies (History) & Advanced transfiguration
Personality : Samantha is often found brooding somewhere dark during the day as she becomes some powers until Dusk when she becomes fully powerful again. When it’s night, however she appears to becomes a completely different person, typically as the life of the party and a lot more active and engaging than her usual brooding self during the day. She loves flying through the clouds at night and seeing the stars as a bat or running the woods as a wolf. She hates people who tell her what to do and loves to see them try to make her especially as it gets closer to Dusk as that’s when she gets her powers back and can really show them why they ought to fear her. She really loves equinoxes as the day and night are equal in length as well as total solar eclipses as she’d temporarily get her abilities back until the eclipse is over. She dislikes extremely perky and cheerful people and authority figures. She also makes it an enjoyable note to remind those who try to fight her or bully her that while they’ll win during the day they have to sleep some time and that she knows where they sleep and she’ll be waiting…
Biography :
After being told her husband was dead, Mina fell into a deep depression that seemed endless. She would cry herself to sleep at night and wake up only to stay in bed all day and repeat the cycle. That is until Dracula came to her and told her he’d been observing her from afar and that it makes him sad to hear and see the most beautiful woman he’d ever seen cry herself to sleep at night. Mina, over time, felt comforted by the fact that an immortal man described her as the most beautiful woman he’d ever seen in all his years and that he actually seemed to genuinely care for her.

After a while of dating, Dracula expressed his concerns of her dying and that he could make her a vampire as well so they could be together forever. At first Mina was hesitant but after a while of thinking, she agreed and became a vampire. They continued dating for a few months until the new year which marked the beginning of the new century when they were happily married and soon began to make plans for a child and a good life together.

A year later Samantha was born and the couple fell in love with their baby girl instantly. 200 years passed of birthdays and good memories…normal memories despite the fact they were vampires. Now, they send their beloved daughter off to school and can’t wait to see her again.

(Still a better love story than Twilight! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)

Strengths:

• Immortality (and eternal youth if well-fed)
  • Can’t have reflections or shadows
  • Super-strength
  • Bat transformation
  • Wolf transformation
  • Slip through tight spaces
  • Night vision

Weaknesses:

• Completely powerless during the day (unharmed by sunlight)
  • Must be invited by owner to enter
  • Repelled by garlic
  • Repelled by holy symbols
  • Can’t cross running water
  • A wild rose on her coffin will trap her inside (could be weirdly romantic)

Faceclaim :

General attire

Birthdate [Optional] : Feb 14

@ethereal

4 Likes

WOWOWO YOU ARE SO SPEEDY QUICK
WOW 200?!?!? VERY OLD
OOO LIFE OF THE PARTY WE LOVE TO SEE IT
She sounds so cool such a baddie tbh
AND OMG SHE KNOWS WHERE THEY SLEEP I-
OMG SO SAD HUSBAND DED
BETTER LOVE STORY THAN TWILIGHT FOR SURE