So, out of the many books I have read there is only a hand full that I actually love. Only couple of adult books makes it on this list. Most are books from my younger years.
Guardians of the Ga’Hoole Book Titles - the reason I love these titles is because each title symbolizes what happens in the book. Each title represents a fundamental part of the story but plainly explains it without using so many words. I suggest you read the series. This is only two titles from the series.
- The Gathering: Symbolizes what happens to Soren in the book when he separated from his family.
- The Journey: Symbollizes the group of friends to find a safe place they’ve heard about it in stories.
Warriors (Warrior Cats) - Another series that uses symbolism in the title as well. This series is similar to the Guardians story by how the title is setup. Though I would say that they both represent two different ways of writing.
- Into the Wild: Represents Rusty leaving his home to live in the forest.
- Fire and Ice : Represents the turmoil of betrayal and fighting for what matters.
Love at Stake Series - I love the titles in this series because they tie into the comical side of the books. One of the couple of Adult book titles I love.
- Eat, Prey, Love: This title is a play on words plus comical because of the movie with a similar name. Although this story revolves around Vampires, shape shifters and so on. So, Prey part is actually referring to a shapeshifter story.
Jaz Park Series - Another series that uses symbolism in it’s title. Very good story by the way!
* Once Bitten Twice Shy: relating to the main character getting pulled into the supernatural world. She ends up with some major trust issues too.
* Another One Bites the Dust: Referring to Vampires plus Jaz getting past a familiar foe.
What are your favorite titles?