What are your favorite sad songs mine is:
I cry to this song every time
I made a small playlist of my favourite sad songs that I’ll add to
It’s just hard to link all of them separate but on the playlist so far (this will be updated) is:
- Cancer - My Chemical Romance
- Miserable at best - Mayday Parade
- Remembering Sunday - All Time Low ft Juliet Simms
- Lost it all - Black Veil Brides
- Take me - Juliet Simms
- In Your Room - Halestorm
- Diamonds to dust - Lilith Czar
- What a catch, Donnie - Fall Out Boy
- My Immortal - Evanescence
Liability — Lorde
my tears ricochet — Taylor Swift
i love you — Billie Eilish
In What World — Lizzy McAlpine
Wrong Direction — Hailee Steinfeld
Bloodshot — Dove Cameron
These Four Walls — Little Mix
Oh boy. Here we go.
I need to think.
You should be able to make posts again! The silencing part for typing too fast only happens on the first post for new users. Have a good night/day!
I’m not sure if some of you would consider it, but I always thought the song World So Cold by Three Days Grace was sad. After having listened to it for years, I started to emphasize the lyrics with the sadness of our reality.