Fight Loneliness This Lockdown

Hi all!

This lockdown period is rough and I know that many of us are getting super bored and stressed.

So, we’re going to fight loneliness on our Discord server!

I’ll be on the Discord Voice Chat every day this week at: 2020-05-04T17:00:00Z2020-05-04T20:00:00Z

This is free for anyone to join and take part!

Then, at 2020-05-04T20:00:00Z2020-05-04T23:00:00Z, I will be on the Watershed Chat for our more adult users.

This can be accessed by signing up for our Restricted Section through our Patreon. It’s only a coffee a month and it really helps us to keep the Forums running! Adults only!

I hope I can see lots of you there!

@Announcements

32 Likes

We can discuss anything you all want! Remember that any adult who recommends an adult friend will also get access to the Discord Server for 2 weeks for free! See more here.

7 Likes

I wonder what the adult ducks are discussing in their chat… For some reason I always think that they’re complaining about me there :eyes::eyes::green_heart::no_mouth::joy:

11 Likes

Definitely not :stuck_out_tongue: We’re actually pretty innocent! I usually listen to @ChaoticDeluge read Skulduggery Pleasant until I fall asleep and start snoring in the VC xD

9 Likes

Aww, that must be fun :eyes::sparkles::green_heart::joy:

7 Likes

…or fall asleep making other noises… hehehe… (smirk)

8 Likes

Oh wow, sounds really cool actually! But I’m always too stressed of joining any vc :eyes:

5 Likes

It totally is. Is it time to age quickly for you, baby girl?

5 Likes

I might join in to listen, unfortunately I don’t have access to the watershed anymore, but I guess it might be a good time to get a patreon now :eyes:

9 Likes

No, haha, I’m good. But honestly, only one more year and I won’t be a baby girl! You would still be able to call me that tho :blush:

Maybe then I might join the patreon, we will see!

7 Likes

Oooh… if you’re thinking about supporting then that’d be cool. I’ve already recruited two newbies in the last week and there is new NSFW art too. (wink)

Only a year now? Oh my, you’re growing up too fast. Nah, you will always be my little baby girl. HEHE

I mean, if you are able/allowed to the that’d be cool. Just make sure to check with adults first, and if you are not able to, then reading the blogs always helps too. (wink)

7 Likes

:joy: :partying_face:

3 Likes

Haha, I’m working on getting a patreon, trying to figure out if I can do it through PayPal without a credit card, so I hope to be able to join soon :eyes:

4 Likes

Maybe I’ll join for the soul fact I should probably be more active with people and actually hear a human voice that isn’t my sisters. :joy:

But then again…
What time zones is it? There’s always that problem o have with timezones

4 Likes

The thing should have converted to your time zone for you!

3 Likes

Rip I’ll be sleeping through the whole thing :sob:

1 Like

What time area? (est, pst etc)

1 Like

Awww… The whole thing?

The time up the top converts for your area. For example, this is how it looks for me:

7 Likes

Does this mean it is time, @ShanniiWrites? (excitable puppy eyes)

6 Likes

It’s happening @Announcements

12 Likes