ShanniiWrites Forums

First kisssssss 😙

Nah the person just wasn’t worth it in the end

1 Like

ohhhh so do kisses mean a lot to you? Like do you feel as if you can’t kiss just anyone?

1 Like

I mean yea lol I’d prefer to not just go kiss someone that I don’t really know all that well :sweat_smile:. The person I mentioned was with me three years so uhhhh I guess it has some significance

1 Like

yeah lmao I mean who wants to swap saliva with a random dude :star_struck: awwwwwh yeah I understand :sneezing_face: I was with someone for 2 years once and we only kissed 7 times so those 7 times meant a lot to me

1 Like

Yesyes I can hardly talk to random people lmao there’s a rare chance I’d ever kiss one

1 Like

I hate socializing so there’s a very small chance I’ll kiss some random person who I find attractive :sneezing_face: sometimes kisses hold a lot of significance to me, but other times I’m just like ‘whatever that happened’ lolololololol

2 Likes

Yea I get that lol

1 Like

I kissed only my pillow for now :monkey:

2 Likes

pillows are good kissers though :pleading_face:

3 Likes

I wish I knew, sigh. My parents are so strict they won’t even let me talk to the opposite sex in front of them. :pleading_face:

2 Likes

Ugh parents like that are the worsttttttt. I mean, do they really assume I’m that weak and can’t protect myself or what :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Exactly! My grandmother is even worse :expressionless: but I have male friends behind their backs, so it’s fine :laughing:

1 Like

Fully agreed… We stan pillow kissers :clinking_glasses:

1 Like

same lemaw-

yes

My first kiss was my Mom :slight_smile:

4 Likes

omg same-

it was just a peck on the lips but still considered a kiss :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Don’t forget your hand-
okay me stop now :grinning:

1 Like

Top notch

2 Likes

I dont even remember but Im pre sure it was like .3 seconds of a kiss

no

never lol

under

2 Likes

Kissing is fine, I guess. Okay, it’s actually kind of awesome if you’re kissing a good kisser, but relationships still suck and I will stand by that. Hrmph.
Your first kiss is important to some extent, just make sure it’s with someone you actually like. Don’t just kiss some random human because you want to get it over with.

2 Likes

Are kisses that short?!?!