Alright, so as this was such an absolutely amazing thread and writing source that @NelidaU made on Episode, I wanted to recreate it here for the RP community.
Thie idea is to help RP writers (@RPers) with their inspiration or just a fun thing for writers to do because who doesn’t like talking about their own characters, right? (awkward laugh)
There are some basic things we all know about our own characters as well as some quirky weird stuff. As much as we do know about our characters and all the things that don’t even seem very relevant, there are always going to be things we have yet to discover about our own creations as artistic/creative people!
So the gist of it is that you will pick one or more (No limit) characters of your own to flesh out more by answering questions. I’ll post a question a week, on Sunday, (so it isn’t too time-consuming a thread) for you to answer about your character(s). Some of the questions will be silly, some deep, some seemingly irrelevant, but you never know what could spark your interest up again or change your perspective!
You don’t have to be an active RPer or even an RPer at all to join (it could be characters from your own story)! The character could be one from old RP, a newer one coming soon, or a character you make up on the spot just to participate for fun!
Rules of participation:
- Post one or two images (found FaceClaims or artwork) of your character before starting AND post your character image under a “hidden details” for every post answering a question about that character!
- Also, have the name of the character
- Tell us what kind of world they are from, (i.e. fantasy, modern, prehistoric, etc.)
- Stay mostly on-topic; commenting on other peoples’ characters is great, even constructive criticism is great, but do stay civil, please
- You don’t have to answer every question if you don’t know how to or want to. You can also join at any time and answer the questions when you do.
- Have fun (wink)
For sharing your character below…
[Insert image of the character]
I’ll post questions below and tag those who are taking part. (wink)
Questions so far:
Question One - Their closest person
Question Two - Where would they travel?
Question Three - Allergies
Question Four - Childhood memories
Question Five - Their Features
Question Six - Nicknames
Question Seven - Latest job
Question Eight - Defending themselves
Question Nine - Phrases
Question Ten - In their pockets
Question Eleven - Vulnerablities
Question Twelve - Similar animal
Question Thirteen - Given the most satisfaction
Question Fourteen - Music
Question Fifteen - Their food storage
Question Sixteen - Traditions
Question Seventeen - Religion
Question Eighteen - Their full name
Question Nineteen - Love
Question Twenty - Senses