~❤•Flower Academy•❤~ ||Official Thread||

T A G S: @TL_DR @AyeYunnoItsYaBoy @BlueInferno @ForeverAngel @SkyWalker

F A C E C L A I M S :butterfly:: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1WxdT2x28s5D4Fc_et70vYs8QsGO1lA7jy9988hz0CPI/edit?usp=sharing

D O R M S :butterfly::

/'https://docs.google.com/document/d/1x415zBVwCXmtypyNZ1zRft4zesNDQPEjenIHnzA_Rsw/edit?usp=sharing

R U L E S: :butterfly:
No Bullying Unless in the rp {I guess?}
No drama unless in the rp.
Swearing is allowed,just put a little * as one of the letters
No 18+ stuff, If so PM please
Kissing is not 18+, so that’s fine.
If you want to add another character please PM me.

Have fun!

N O T E: :butterfly:
If no one responded to your last post on the episode forum, Please repost!

6 Likes

Moved to Roleplays and added a roleplays tag :eyes::sparkles::green_heart:

Have fun RPing :smile_cat::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:

3 Likes

Orp: Aight let’s get this started!

Replying to

Lunar

She walked back to where they said they would meet And she looked about. Come on Zach, Hurry up she looked at her phone and smiled. Same as always

Nico

Nicola chuckled, “Nah I’ll throw you out the door if you try to eat most of it, ” he threatened with a nice smile as she crossed her arms triumphantly “Truth- big shot got any questions” he leaned on the kitchen counter and he smirked a bit. He didn’t mind, he wasn’t scared of her. But he loved messing with her so he awaited the question

Zach
Zach quickly went to their meeting place, but Lunar was already there. “Wha- How- Why-” WHY IS SHE SO DAMN FAST EVERYTIME?

Zach sighed then said, “Let’s go to the party, hope we’re not late by the time we get there.” Zach didn’t have a watch and had kept his phone in his pocket, so he didn’t bother to check the time.

@PlanetQueen

Calantha Gazania
“…”
“How dare you threaten to throw me out?” Calantha’s expression immediately turned sour for a second but regained her composure. “Truth…” Her voice trailed off as she thought of what she should ask him. “Well, what’s your biggest fear? Don’t be vague, I want details,” she said and looked at Nico who was leaning against the counter.

@AyeYunnoItsYaBoy
Orp: Damn I can’t believe I forgot Calantha’s name

1 Like

Nicola Gomez

“alright” he rubbed his chin in thought, “My biggest fear, is being alone in a big forest, with no resources but a few things, like water, a phone, little things” He bit his lip, “I’m scared of hearing things but every time they ring there’s nothing. I know I’m not alone but I’m still stuck in a forest by myself, well knowing I could die” He met her eyes and shook his head, “Yeah- crazy” he chuckled and crossed his arms his brows furrowed

@SkyWalker lmfao, I forgot Nico’s last name

1 Like

Orp: wha- you took my other character’s last name. Haha we can make them siblings?

1 Like

Orp: wait I’m just too used to it
I’ll reply later

@SkyWalker Oh :joy: and yeah bet which character is that?

1 Like

Orp: Serena?

1 Like

Orp- Yeah bet lmfao

1 Like

Orp are sign ups open

2 Likes

Calantha Gazania
“Alone? Don’t you even think of that. Even if you’re in a jungle, I’ll follow you there. Though I’d probably just cause trouble, but you should appreciate the accompaniment~” Calantha paused, then hugged him. “You’ll never be alone, as long as I live,” she whispered.
Calantha broke the moment by lightly hitting his shoulder saying, “You’re mine, and if I don’t give you permission so you better not run off to the jungle cause I don’t want to go through all these trouble and starve myself in the process, you hear that?”

@AyeYunnoItsYaBoy
Orp: XD but I don’t really use her though

1 Like

@PlanetQueen

2 Likes

ORP: if you wanna sign up, please Pm me, as i haven’t really made a sign up thread yet!

1 Like

Lunar Ivory

she giggled as he stuttered, Hugging him quickly “Come on we have, like 20 minutes were fine!Do you wanna get something to drink before we go?” she smiled at him.

@SkyWalker

1 Like

Zach
Zach was flushed when she hugged him, even if it was only a quick one. “Um- Okay, let’s get some then,” Zach agreed and patted her head.

@PlanetQueen

1 Like

Lunar Ivory

She looked up at him, Hugging him again with a cute look on her face, blushing slightly as he pat her.

“Come on~” She said teasingly looking at you. She started walking ahead “Try and get me~ or I’ll leave you here” she said clearly joking. Her walk sped up.

@SkyWalker

1 Like

Orp: I’ll reply tmr

1 Like

Orp: Alright

1 Like

Nicola

“It’s a fear, Princess. I’m not worried” there was a knock on the door and he went to open it, he took the pizza and bright it into the kitchen, “So truth or dare” he smiled gently

@SkyWalker

Orp- Yeah Chris and Alessia are both approachable but no one will take em :joy:

2 Likes

Orp:Can Ophelia talk to one of your characters?

1 Like