Forum RPer of the Month: April 2020

I nominate @melancholy this month! :smiley:

4 Likes

Ah! Thank you!

How to pick an RPer most deserving is almost impossible! There are so many amazing RPers here that deserve the recognition! I want to nominate @River! She is the absolute sweetest person and everything with her Fairytaled RP and characters is amazing! Without her some of my amazing FTD characters wouldn’t have had their amazing fcs and I would have been hopelessly lost with deciding their sexualities.

9 Likes

OMG WTAF-
I’m so shook right now :sob: This means so much to me, thank you Brookie, you goddess! :sob: :sob: Ily and your characters more than my lifeeeee

8 Likes

You deserve it Riv! You are so sweet, and an absolute lifesaver for my characters! Where would we all be without Fairytaled?
I love your characters, and I truly appreciate every ounce of help you’ve given me with mine!

5 Likes

DKJDFJGLSLSLSLSKSKSK THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!
You’re just as sweet, and I’m always glad to be of service :hearts: And yee yee idk where I’d be without FTD and the forums in general! :sob: THANK YOU AGAIN

6 Likes

6 Likes

Why does he have mascara? :thinking:

4 Likes

:thinking: The world may never know.

5 Likes

Oh… Wow. Thanks Dauntie :sweat_smile:

I don’t think I deserve this nomination but I’m truly happy that you’re enjoying Laron’s, Frankie’s and Scott’s posts :blush:

It’s a shame we can’t nominate more RPs because all @CHBRPers deserve to be nominated. You guys are great :clap:

Since we can choose only one, I nominate @melancholy. You’re always working hard on CHB, creating events, adding plot twists to the story and throwing your dice of doom. Thanks Anichu!

11 Likes

I as well nominate @melancholy . She has done so much for the RP community and improving my writing as well as showing me the ropes of roleplaying. She truly deserves it.

4 Likes

:100:

NO THANK YOU LALA THIS MAKES ME SO HAPPY

Thank you so much Raves :two_hearts:

8 Likes

I nominate @meekepeek

4 Likes

Since they aren’t a leader anymore.

I’m nominating @wanderingechoes because they have been working rlly hard and is an amazing bestie :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I nominate @melancholy :heart::rose::two_hearts:

This was a dare, but when I first saw this thread I knew I wanted to nominate you :smiley::heart::rose::two_hearts:

5 Likes

I nominate @fal.renet1398

5 Likes

I nominate @melancholy 'cause she’s suchH a good RPer and she’s always coming up with the bestt ideas

4 Likes

Aww thank you, I appreciate it nonetheless

tumblr_notfgwIzVY1ry5urko1_500
Awww, thank you :two_hearts: I really appreciate it ^^

4 Likes

I nominate @River??? I could have nominated so many people!!!

5 Likes

This is so hard, but the first roleplayer who came to my mind was @melancholy, so I nominate her. No need for explanations—everyone knows why she deserves to be here.

5 Likes

I nominate @melancholy! <3

3 Likes