Forum RPer of the Month: April 2020

Guys, it is more than obvious who is going to win. (haha. Even before I post this) BUT please remember that this is not the vote, this is just creating the list of names for people to vote on in 9 days. Just because everyone is voting for @/melancholy, it still only means she’ll get one nomination nomination.

Just remember that you only get ONE nomination a month, so try not to waste it on people who already have been nominated! There are PLENTY of amazing RPers out there who also deserve to be acknowledged for their writing!

25 Likes

I nominate @deadrat
love everything she do

2 Likes

@CerealKiller lova ya!! just saw you were already nominated!! oops

2 Likes

Aweeee thanks boo :pleading_face::heart:

3 Likes

I nominate @Caticorn because they have grown so much in their writing g sense I first met them and I’m proud of their improvement. Also they are a general nice and helpful person whenever possible.

6 Likes

U da best bae

3 Likes

That’s exactly why I looked to see who was already nominated before I gave my nomination.

3 Likes

I nominate @MeghanWrites

(I’m not a good rper, can’t nominate myself)
If I can’t do Meghan, then I nominate
@Sylas_Breik57

4 Likes

happy-anime-girl-gif-4
<3 Dank Je guys :heart:

:100: I agree, I appreciate each and every one of your nominations to my core and I love you all, :heart: Just remeber: it’s always nice to recognize someone who’s not normally recognized

Which is also why I’m going to nominate, @MeghanWrites, I’ve taken my time and seen that I have seen her grown over her time with us in Camp Half Blood, I remeber how impressed I was with her few posts contrasting to when I first saw her write and she’s really put in an effort in everything she writes and participates and it’s truly marvelous. Cheer m’dear, I look forward to seeing you grow more
source

7 Likes

Eeeeeek thank youuuu :smiley::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Guys, @RPers, how are you doing?!

Less than three days before the nominations close and the poll is up. So far we only have 13 nominations. Let’s get more!

Nominations so far:

@melancholy
@BlueInferno
@MeghanWrites
@Michelle
@Meekepeek
@Laronie
@Littlefeets
@unicornio
@River
@wanderingechoes
@fal.renet1398
@deadrat
@Caticorn

Guys, 'cause most of these nominated RPers have MULTIPLE nominations and ONLY the first one counts, why not nominate another person. There are so many great RPers here. So why not delete your nomination post and post a new nomination in the next couple of days, so you’re still only nominating one person. (wink)

25 Likes

I nominate @CrazyCaliope

I have been roleplaying as a hobby for a few years yet I still don’t know many of you, but one thing I do know is that Caliope was always there making the best RPs, handiling every Roleplaying Award Ceremony, joining lots of RPs, helped many of us , managed to make tons of RPs while being in dozens more, and so much more I can’t think of at the moment. Even though she and I are not the types of people to get along well, doesn’t mean she’s not great.

8 Likes

I am actually speechless, Levi!

Though I am not a fan of receiving compliments (ask the mods, they’ll agree) and I have very low confidence in my writing, I am truly honoured that you would suggest me, Levi. You are the person who got me into RPing online, in your RP, and for that I am thankful. And though I still begged the head mods here, for me to write a rule that I was not be allowed in the running for this monthly award, I was not allowed to add this rule (Shannii overruled me. SIGH)!
So I guess I will just have to say, thank you, Levi, that’s really sweet! (flushed)

8 Likes

I nominate @Venus. I’m not just saying this because she’s my sister! I have been watching her roleplay for such a long time now and she is a great roleplayer! :heart: I love fairytaled so much and I think it is a very well written. :cookie:

3 Likes

:sob: Awwwwwwwwwwww thank you so much! I love you! :heart: This means so much to meeeeee

4 Likes

Righto! Nominations are closed, guys, it’s time to vote!

@RPers, you have until the 30th (April) to vote, and yes, I am allowing you to vote for up to three users. And you can vote for yourself if you want. Use them wisely! (wink)

12 Likes

Congrats to the first RPer of the month!

For the month of April (2020), our chosen RPer is…

@melancholy

You totally deserve this, lovely. I’ll grant you your badge right after this. As for the rest of the prizes, I’ll set up a PM to discuss them. (wink)

33 Likes

CONGRATULATIONS ANI!!! :partying_face:

8 Likes

Congratulations Ani, so well deserved!! <33

5 Likes

CONGRATULATIONS ANIIII!!!

7 Likes