We’re going to have the vote on the this month’s Forum RPer on the 27th of March. You have until then to nominate whoever you want!
A forum RPer of the month is someone who contributes to the RPs in a huge way. This can be by creating in a certain RP/SG, being helpful to new and old RPers, contributing frequently, having amazing character, dramatic writing, etc. Basically, the Forum RPer of the Month is someone who makes our RPer community a better place to be! They will then get an EPIC selection of prizes!
Here’s how things are going to work as usual:
- You have until the 27th day of the month to nominate RPers in the community.
- Every user gets 1 nomination.
- You cannot nominate yourself (we can’t stop you voting for yourself later on).
- All Forum RPers of the Month have to have been here since the start of the month (March 1st) and have posted at least one post on an official RP or SG thread.
- You can nominate the same person for more than one month in a row. Someone can win the prize more than once! However, you cannot win more than two times in a year.
Yes, I said prizes, there is more than one for you to win. If you win the Forum RPer of the Month award, you get all the prizes below:
- A Profile Picture/Character Sheet, from @BlueInferno, of one of your characters in this forum RP section.
- Access to the Patrons’ lounge and the Restricted section (only applicable if 18+) for one month.
- The epically cool RPer of the Month badge
- A post on the ShanniiWrites Instagram page mentioning you, your character(s), and any social media handles you want to be shared.
All prizes can be discussed in more detail through a PM if you win.
We’d appreciate all the nominations we can get so, @RPers, please nominate someone, but check who has been nominated above so there aren’t too many duplicate nominations!