We’re going to have a vote on the Forum User of the Month on the 25th of June. You have until then to nominate whoever you want!
A forum user of the month is someone who contributes to the forum in a huge way. This can be promoting the forums to help us get new users, contributing frequently, giving out amazing advice or making very helpful threads – just to name a few things. Basically, the Forum User of the Month is someone who makes the forums a better place to be! They will then get a prize!
Here’s how things are going to work as usual:
- You have until the 25th day of the month to nominate members of the community.
- Every user gets 1 nomination.
- You cannot nominate yourself (we can’t stop you voting for yourself later on).
- All Forum users of the Month have to have been here since the start of the month (1st June).
- You can nominate the same person for more than one month in a row. Someone can win the prize more than once!
- Heads of Staff (@ShanniiWrites, @CrazyCaliope, @Eleanor_W-15 and @ChaoticDeluge) cannot be nominated!
If you win the Forum User of the Month award, you get to choose between two prizes:
- A Profile Picture/Character Sheet from @ChaoticDeluge
- A review and promotion of the first 3 chapters of your story from @ShanniiWrites on her website.
Choose wisely, and DM the giver of whicher prize you choose whenever you’d like!
If a non-staff member wins, they will have a whole month with all of the privileges of leader, with none of the responsibilities!
We’d appreciate all the nominations we can get so @Announcements please nominate someone!