Small changes were made this time around. Why? This is to help have a little more variety as well as help to appreciate all those who slide under the radar.
So it’s that time again to vote for a User of the Month! You can almost nominate whoever you want below until the vote, which will be around the 25/26th of September.
A forum user of the month is someone who contributes to the forum in a huge way. This can be promoting the forums to help us get new users, contributing frequently, giving out amazing advice, or making very helpful threads – just to name a few things. Basically, the Forum User of the Month is someone who makes the forums a better place to be! They will then get a prize!
Here’s the rules and prizes:
- You have until the 25/26th day of the month to nominate members of the community.
- Every user gets 1 nomination.
- You cannot nominate yourself (we can’t stop you voting for yourself later on).
- All Forum users of the Month have to have been here since the start of the month (1st September).
- You can nominate the same person for more than one month in a row. However, a regular user can only win twice over a 12 month period.
- All @/ForumStaff can be nominated, but each member can only win twice over a 12 month period.
If you win the Forum User of the Month award, you get to choose between two prizes:
- A Profile Picture/Character Sheet from @BlueInferno
- A review and constructive feedback on your story from one of the @moderators
If a non-staff member wins, they will have a whole month with all of the privileges of leader, with none of the responsibilities!
Staff who have won in the past 12 months: (Can’t be voted)
User who have won in the past 12 months: (Can win once more)
We’d appreciate all the nominations we can get so please nominate different someones!
Good luck, guys, and may the odds be ever in your favour (wink)