Forums Discipline Table

In the essence of Forums transparency, I’d like to announce the Forums Discipline table. This is for use by users and moderators alike, to have a look at our rules and the punishments we deal out for giving them. However, these are not absolute.
You may notice that there is a column named ‘Lasts For…’. This is how long any given Flag, Silencing or Suspension will be counted on your account. If this allotted time goes by without further offences, the punishment will be struck from your account entirely.

Here is a basic look at the Forums Hierarchy (Mayhap with a few gaps in our actual staff team atm) but you get the idea.

Anything from warnings onwards is dealt with specifically by @ChaoticDeluge, myself. And if you have an issue with any punishments you have received, the people to go to would be either @CrazyCaliope, @Eleanor_W-15, or @ShanniiWrites herself. If you feel I have been unfair in some way.
If you are banned from the Forums, you may appeal to get your account back. Using the appeals@shanniiwrites.com Email address, and we will take it into account.

Any questions can be fielded below

29 Likes

Fancy charts

5 Likes

Nice workkk, it looks awesome, thanks for revealing!

6 Likes

Awesome

1 Like

HEY! LOOK! Jeremy/Nick, come over here to see how you actually run a forum. F*CKING show your users what happens with this sort of stuff and make sure that everything is fair between all users!

16 Likes

LMAO, this made me laugh- so true :weary:

The staff team really don’t get the appreciation they deserve, especially the heads, honestly, you guys are doing such a wonderful job :clap::pleading_face:

5 Likes

You forgot to tag @Announcements :eyes::eyes::green_heart:

6 Likes

:clap:

1 Like

Happy birthday :partying_face:

2 Likes

oh, thank you \o/

3 Likes

You right, thank you, Hanna :eyes:

1 Like

Happy bday!