Girl is suffering from domestic abuse and torture in Russia

Olesya is an 18 year old girl in russia fighting domestic abuse. If you can help her in any way, please do.

Link to tweet thread explaining her story and her Paypal:

tags

@ShanniiWrites @TheDancingFryer @Alexei @TL_DR @Ouijaloveletters @Eleanor_W-15 @Mouschi @Lynai

7 Likes

Omg, that awful! Isn’t the Russian government doing anything??
:fearful: :pleading_face:

1 Like

She claims that the police cant help her.

1 Like

That’s really sad, but I don’t understand how they can’t help her…

1 Like

Same! She says that people only mock her when she asks for help.

1 Like

That kinda sounds untrue, tho

1 Like

She has image proof (pictures)of her house all terrible, her paypal is in Russian too, she joined not so long ago, idk if it is true or not but many people are saying that the russian government is like that, so I am spreading the word in case this is true.

Did you read the full thread in twitter?

2 Likes

Thanks for the tag I’ll show my support

1 Like

I did read the full thread and god, I feel terrible for her. No one deserves a life like this. I hope she gets help and everything goes back to normal.

2 Likes

What is she going to use the paypal for?

3 Likes

This feels weird to me. I’m having a difficult time believing it. What is she going to use the donation money for? How is she able to access the internet and own a device? There’s reasonable doubt, especially when someone mentioned finding a youth shelter in her city when she herself said her town doesn’t have any.

Don’t donate until you’re very sure that this is real and not a scam.

7 Likes

I don’t have any social media, but I’ll try to spread the word

1 Like

Yeep, I’m on the fence with it too. It definitely sounds awful, but I don’t believe that she went through 6 suicide attempts unsuccessfully. If you overdose, to my knowledge the only way you can reverse it is through stomach pumping and hospital treatments. Who would’ve called the ambulance? Her abusive mother? The kids that laugh at her? It all seems very shady to me.

1 Like