Gotham: To Save A Broken City. [Chat Thread]

Gotham: To Save A Broken City. :cityscape:

Welcome to Gotham, A city…shrouded in mystery and crime. Many millenniums ago, an evil warlock was buried alive beneath what would one day become the central island of Gotham. It is alleged that while the warlock laid in a state of torpor, his evil essence seeped into the soil, poisoning the ground with his dark, corrupt touch. By the warlock’s own reasoning, he claims that he fathered the modern spirit of Gotham City and has even taken to calling himself-* Doctor Gotham. Now here in the 20th Century crime and corruption has reached a significant height in Gotham in which it became immortally characterized as a dark foreboding metropolis. Eventually, the Justice Society of America would even make it’s headquarters in Gotham for a short while. However, no matter what good these forces managed to do, the city remained in the control of organized crime.

The Goal: Doctor. Gotham, The creator of the city himself, Has been awoken from his Cryonic-like state now that’s he’s back he’s come to rule Gotham again despite the Justice League and even the Legion of Doom’s Dismay. Gotham has never been controlled by anything other than chaos and many villains and heroes are accustomed to that. Despite this Dr.Gotham has already set up his reign of terror, Unbeknownst to many that he holds an ancient powerful dark magic and he won’t stop at anything to re-claim Gotham City as his own again- Even if that means taking out various of crime lords and hero groups along the way. Hero’s, Villains no one is safe- Will everyone be able to save themselves and Gotham at the same time or will every villain and hero alike be forced to team up to defeat the creator of Gotham himself?

Heyo! Just the general chat you guys! Here you can plan, Talk and ask questions about the upcoming RP! :gem:

Tags:
@BlueInferno
@GlitterFist
@passionfruit
@wishh.writes

2 Likes

First~
Does anyone want to appraoch Ivy or Penguin once we get started?

1 Like

I’m almost done with FC slides!

1 Like

Yay!
But can we talk about how lazy some of the Batman atler ego names are? Like, depending on the version, Ivy is either Lilian Rose or Pamela Isley. Haha, get it? Sound like plant- Then there’s Doctor Freeze, who’s real name is either Dr. Fries or literally the same as his villian name if someone’s feeling espescially lazy. Baby Doll’s real name is Mary Dahl. Calander Man’s name is Julian Gregory Day. Riddler’s name is E. Nigma (Sometimes Nygma). But, as bad as ALL OF THESE ARE, I think we all know who the worst one is.

1 Like

HAHA DR FRIES-

But who?

1 Like

hArLeEn QuInZeL

1 Like

Should’ve known- Ironically I actually love her name and I think it’s the best pun name out of them all I mean-

DR FRIES- :fries:

1 Like

It’s not even a pun-
They literally just wanted to call her Harely Quinn so bad that they gave her the name an out-of-touch white celebrity gives their kid so they can look artsy-

1 Like

Literally everyone: What kind of a reporter are you?!
Clark: Rips shirt off to reveal suit underneath
Everyone: A super reporter?
Clark: quietly takes off glasses
Everyone: SUPERMAN THE SUPER REPORTER?!

1 Like

I’m using this

1 Like

hi everyone!

1 Like

wait, are we allowed to post yet on the official thread? :flushed:

1 Like

Of course!

Gotham RP Is up! Make sure you review the entrance synopsis :wink:

@wishh.writes
@passionfruit
@GlitterFist
@BlueInferno

3 Likes

Wow, that was rather fast, we signed up about a few days ago.

So no one else is joining?

1 Like

Signups are always open so you never know :relieved:

Huntress is approachable, I will probably reply tommorow! :))

1 Like

@ForeverAngel - I’ll reply tommorow to Cat woman! I’ll be heading offline. :))

1 Like

No worries :wink:

1 Like

COME BACKK @GlitterFist

1 Like