Welcome To Gravity Falls, Oregon!
Congratulations! Your on the next busy bus line to go to the best summer-town in Oregon, Gravity Falls! Whether kid, adult, teen, or elder alike all are welcome in our small yet humble town. What’s it like you ask?! Well… Things are not what they seem in this little town, A goblin or two and a gnome might just try to kidnap you but! With the help of the local residents the people you meet and perhaps the weird curse laid upon the city itself will help you pull through! Or will you succumb to Gravity Falls mysterious creatures? Capture them for yourself, Or research every being for the chance of fame and success. The choice is yours!
Your character either just arrived to Gravity Falls, Have been there for years, Or haven’t been there for awhile. Gravity falls is a weird town filled with a large secret and various mythological creatures that are supposed to be myths. It’s based on the cartoon series “Gravity Falls” and its best you read the summary to get a better idea of the RP! The main goal will be to stop that secret…If you can find it in the first place
- Max of 4 Characters!
- No Mary Sue’s or Gary Stu’s
- Please be respectful of everyone in the role-play.
- PLEASE Be active! A post every 4 days is required, If you give an excused reason as to why you need more than 4 days please pm me. After a week of inactivity you will receive a warning through pm. After 2 weeks your character will be put up for adoption.
- Relationships are allowed along with: Sex and Drugs. although make it minimal with a trigger warning, Anything too descriptive take it to PM.
- Do not attempt to kill characters without permission from the owner,
- Please add location to your character’s name so it wont be confusing on where you were if you take some time off the rp.
- You CANNOT Be a canon character, They will be OC’s although you can be related to the canon characters or use characters from different shows that have a similar design like The Loud House.
You could either be just getting off the bus, Arriving to the falls or out and about doing what you’d like, It’s early in the morning and the sun is shining. A perfect day to go out with friends or a loved one, Welcome To Gravity Falls, Oregon.