Guide: How to create a Wiki post ✨

Since the forums are growing and we’re getting more regulars, I thought that it was time to create a guide for wiki posts :smile_cat::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:
But what are wiki posts? Wiki posts are posts that can be edited by any TL2+(member or higher) user. You have to be TL3+ (regular or higher) to create them. :eyes::sparkles:
So here’s a step by step tutorial on how to create a wiki post :smiley_cat::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:

Step 1

Tap the three dots at the bottom of your post. I’ll use one of my posts as an example. :eyes::sparkles:
step 1

Step 2

Tap on the wrench :wrench: symbol. :eyes::sparkles:
step 2

Step 3

Tap on the Make Wiki button. :eyes::sparkles:
step 3

Congrats! You’ve created a wiki! Your post should have these symbols now, everyone can edit your post by tapping on the button in the bottom right corner. :smile_cat::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:
done

If you decide that you don’t want your post to be a wiki anymore, just repeat the first 3 steps, the only difference is that you’ll have to tap on Remove Wiki this time. :smile_cat::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:
remove wiki

If you still have questions on how wikis work, please post them below! :smile_cat::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:

12 Likes

Rad guide Hanna

6 Likes

Thank you :pleading_face::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:

6 Likes

If only I was a regular :eyes:

4 Likes

Very cool :sunglasses:

Rainbow Flash Warning

Rainbow Frog | MLG Parody Wikia | Fandom

3 Likes

Flex dat wiki