๐ŸŽ‚ Happy Birthday Telly! ๐ŸŽ‚

Telly, dude, happy birthday to youuu! Youโ€™re a nice friend, and Idrk what to say oop-
But srsly, have a nice day!

โ€œTelly, youโ€™ve always been there for me when I needed you most. I love you even when I donโ€™t act like it and Iโ€™ll always be here for you. Feel free to come to me with anything and Iโ€™ll try my best to help you out. Youโ€™ve been like an annoying big brother to me and for that I thank you. You deserve the world and more, love you man! Happy Birthday!โ€ - @Dying_Dragon

โ€œHappy Birthday Telly. U suck, but its ok bc secretly I still love ya as a friend. So happy birthday ya idiotโ€ - @Megan

โ€œAyyy Tellyyyyy hApPy BiRtHdAy tO yOu. You da best. :grin: but just for laughs- smh :woman_facepalming:โ€ - @BlondeGlassesGirl

โ€œHappy birthday telly, Iโ€™ll be waiting on that face revealll. Maybe you could sneak me a pic of tj too? :sunglasses: Thank you for being a big brother figure- iโ€™ll send you your paragraph in the morning.โ€ - @euphoriaa

โ€œhappy birthday, tello. you are amazing and always make me laugh - even if its not supposed to be funny hehe. im glad i got to meet you old mannn (i dont know ur age so we are going with that) :wink:โ€ - @Aesthetic

โ€œHappy birthday! Iโ€™m glad weโ€™ve become friends and have talked more recently, youโ€™re fun to talk to and youโ€™re there if Iโ€™m feeling down. I hope you have a great day!โ€ - @sofia

14 Likes

Mines was first cough cough

2 Likes

because chels and blondie changed theirs-

3 Likes

exactly Iโ€™m so assured about how much I love Telly. There was no change needed.

3 Likes

Happy birthday Telly! :birthday:

7 Likes

Damnnn :eyes:
yep I still ship you two

3 Likes

Weโ€™d be the best couple ever. But Iโ€™m happy where Iโ€™m at. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

OMGGGG TELLLLLLYYYYYYYYYY SJSBOSNSKWKANDISNKANDJSJSJDBSJNAJDJSJSBSJBDJSNAJDHWJSBJSBSJSBSHSBSHSBWJJSKAJS

Your paragraph from me is in your discord dms soooo check those. Oh my gosh dude- happy birthdayyyyyyyyyyyyyy to you and you dirty mind. :wink: again. For laughs โ€œ:woman_facepalming:t3: โ€œ yes. Iโ€™m hitting my head. Thatโ€™s why Iโ€™m dumb-

:partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

:crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face:

:star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

i didnt change mine :eyes::eyes:

3 Likes

TELLY I LOVE YOUUU, YOUโ€™REE THE BESSTESSTT

HAPPY BIRTHDAAAYYYY (probably for the 6th time already but youโ€™re worth it) :sunglasses::pleading_face::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::nail_care:t2:

donโ€™t eat too much cake now :wink:

5 Likes

Tellyโ€ฆ

Idek what to say ab u bcโ€ฆ sighโ€ฆ your kinda just amazing. Even tho you annoy me, and sometimes I pretend to not like u. You are still an amazing friend anddddd ily. Soooo have a good birthday.

idk if u can tell but i suck at saying nice things ab my friends

5 Likes

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! @Tellyg47 :partying_face:

3 Likes

๐ป๐’ถ๐“…๐“…๐“Ž ๐’ท๐’พ๐“‡๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’น๐’ถ๐“Ž ๐’ฏ๐‘’๐“๐“๐“Ž!

3 Likes

Ahh, this is a bit late but even though I already wished you a happy birthday, Iโ€™m doing it again so happy birthdayy! Iโ€™m going to send you something later on discord once youโ€™re online, but I hope that the rest of your day goes great and that your year in general goes well!

3 Likes

the first one was something about a monke- :eyes:

1 Like

Happy birthday Telly! I hope you will have an amazing day :partying_face:

4 Likes

Happy Birthday Telly! :partying_face::balloon::tada:

Have an awesome day :raised_hands:t3:

4 Likes

Happy Birthday @Tellyg47 :sparkles:

3 Likes

Happy birthday @Tellyg47 :smiley_cat::green_heart::eyes::sparkles::tada:

3 Likes