Harem of Shining Stars || SG/RP || Sign-Ups

Harem of Shining Stars

This is mainly an SG with a few RP parts in it

Dear Participant,
You have been invited to the Harem of His or Her Royal Highness of the empire of the Rising Sun, Statera Solis. This is a chance of great glory, a chance for you to rise the ranks and possibly become the spouse of our possible monarchs. Declining this letter is not advised, lest you wish to be punished for your disrespect to our monarchs and their children.

Statera Solis is the most powerful kingdom in the world, known for it’s excellent military and navy and it’s strong and ambitous monarchs this country has survived and flourished for over millenia. However, a curse has happened upon the country twenty-one years ago. In the culture of the Empire of the Rising Sun, twins are seen as wicked, evil bringers of dark magic and torture, especially from the last monarchs who were twins.

Unfortunately, the Queen of Statera Solis birthed two twins on the Summer Solstice, twenty-one years ago. In tradition, the Rising Sun will have the oldest child begin their Imperial Harem in preparation of selecting a spouse to rule along side with them, but with the Queen and midwives having died on the night of the childbirth, there is no way to know.

Due to this, Statera Solis is invoking the tradition of Επιβίωση του ισχυρότερου, survival of the fittest. In the country where magic flourishes and wealth and power equals life, the two twins are beginning their own harem, and from the harem will be picked a worthy spouse for each of them. Together, they will have to pass through challenges, and whichever couple is proven to be the most worthy for the throne will crowned. And on sunset of their coronation, the other twin, their spouse and harem will be killed and sacrificed to the gods.

Welcome to the Empire of the Rising Sun, will you rise above and flourish in the Harem and land among the stars or will you suffer and drop below to the bottom of the graves among the dead?

Sign-Ups

Everyone is required to make at least one male and one female, making more characters is alright and encouraged. When reserving, mention the rank any possible abilities one may or may not have. It is on a first come first serve basis. Sign-Ups are due April 19th.

Ranks

When Reserving you want to look at the ranks. The following are acceptable:

• Duke, Duchess. 1/2
  • Marquess, Marchioness. 0/2
  • Earl, Countess. 0/3
  • Viscount, Viscountess. 0/3
  • Baron, Baroness. 0/3
  • Commons Unlimited
Powers, Abilities & Magic

People known with magic or abilities are known as Sinseonghan. Only 6 people will be able to possess magic, seeing as it is a coveted and rare power. 3 males and 3 females will have one of the 6 abilities mentioned below.

• Telekinesis 1/1
  • Hydrokinesis 1/1
  • Cryokinesis 1/1
  • Pyrokinesis 1/1
  • Tychokinesis 1/1
  • Agrokinesis 1/1
Important Links

Sign-Ups
Face-claims ~ Coming Soon

Tags

@CrazyCaliope @sunflower.flow @duck @Etherwalker @Xx_Alyssa_xX @Secreterz @wanderingechoes @Daunt @astxrism @Mouschi @Sophia1233 @TL_DR @WritingAndRoses @Littlefeets @fal.renet1398 @LemonLeader @SilverKittrn @Nil

Also make sure to join the @HOSSGroup if you can ^^

17 Likes

Can I reserve a lady with Tychokinesis?

2 Likes

^^

2 Likes

Alright, so a Duke and a Commoner with tychokinesis?

2 Likes

Sounds fine ^^

2 Likes

Can I reserve a female countess with Cryokinesis
and a male commoner pyrokinesis

2 Likes

I’m only currently letting each user have one character with power if any ^^

1 Like

Cryokinesis please

Can the commer have no power?

2 Likes

Awesome :hibiscus:

2 Likes

Can I reserve a female with telekinesis and a male commoner

2 Likes

Can I reserve a male and a female. Both commoners please.

2 Likes

Sounds awesome for both of you guys :+1:

3 Likes

Can I reserve a female with that power?

3 Likes

Sorry, no more females with powers ^^’ You could have a male with that power, and don’t forget you need at least a male and a female.

2 Likes

Reserving for a marchioness
And a male commoner with hydrokinesis pls :grinning:

2 Likes

Awesome for both ^^

2 Likes

Harem

So uh- Are females going to be multiple wives to someone. :eyes:

3 Likes

Gotta reserve first because this is amazing xD

So I would like to reserve both characters commoners; and if Agrokinesis isn’t yet taken, can I require it? : D

2 Likes

Can I reserve two commoners, a male commoner with hydrokinesis?

3 Likes

Submitted my female and male!

2 Likes