Harry Potter Munchkin ~ sign-ups/chat

Wicked. She’s up.

Before I post the RP… @Ouijaloveletters and @Kristi, do you want your character to be 6th or 7th year?

2 Likes

The same grade as everyone :star_struck:

1 Like

Isn’t it supposed to be 6th year?

1 Like

Damn it. I was so keen to see what items and stuff they got that I just copy and pasted. Whoops and thanks.

Though can this go on the chat thread and not the RP thread, please?!

1 Like

Yeah, sorry about that!

1 Like

Alright, so yes, they have sorta started and stuff… but it’s only the beginning on them both. And since you’re missing out on Mucchkin for the moment, I have a plan to include a 5th character into one of the two RPs.
You can pick any house you want; 'cause each character still has to level 10 and will house points we’ll just make that house 2000 points. You can either join the 7th year girls or the 6th years… up to you?!

1 Like

anyone approachable for 6th year?

1 Like

Uhhh… everyone? HEHEHEHE

1 Like

Okay, only if you’re sure it’s okay! I’ll take 6th grade, please.

3 Likes

Yeah, that’s all gravy. Which house? The FCs are the second lot in the OP.

1 Like

@Yomama can I approach you?

1 Like

Yeah, I’ll send in my postt

2 Likes

@CrazyCaliope I’m really sorry for doing this but I have to drop out. I can really promise to be active at all because of things happening in my life right now. I hope you can understand.

1 Like

Ah, okay then.

@Skyler2, would you like to take Yomama’s Gryffindor spot, either by adopting or quickly recreating your own character? Since you were going to join this one anyway.

1 Like

OOH ILL ADOPT
I love adopting-

2 Likes

Wicked. All yours. Thanks.

1 Like

@elixr reminder to reply-

2 Likes

Yes, @Meekepeek and @elixr, are you replying to your conversations, 'cause I’d love to move on soon with the 7th Year Girls RP

2 Likes

Also, guys (@Skyler2, @Ouijaloveletters, @Owertym, @Kristi), can you please post intros and start conversations so that we can get the 6th Year RP underway?!

2 Likes