Have you ever followed a healthy diet before?

The definition of diet is basically eating foods from the same food groups on a regular basis.
I’ve never followed an actual healthy diet plan before because I don’t believe in dieting and I definitely do not eat all the good foods that are in the food group. :joy:

Have you ever followed a healthy diet before?
What did your diet consist of?
Was it effective or did it help you in any way?

2 Likes

Ah
maybe when I was younger, now not so much

1 Like

Mood

1 Like

My diet rn is like 80% sugar and 20% normal food

1 Like

oh :speak_no_evil: (slighty shocked)
sighs I’m like 0 percent sugar until people keep asking me if I ate.
Idk I just have a thing for bitter stuff (like bitter bush) normally I drink that for body cooling and yeah it helps.

1 Like

heh

I am currently falling into a disordered eating pattern but we don’t talk about that 0-0

i have a bowl full of icing in my bedroom
we are opposites XD

1 Like

reee relatable because I do suffer with this, and its not helping when people keep bugging me to eat and I’m not hungry :woman_shrugging:t5: but yeah I gotcha

Lmao we defo are :star_struck:

currently eating dolly mixtures :]

1 Like

Ahh yumm!

1 Like

i’m supposed to be on a diet because i’m developing a resistance to insulin which is… really not good bc of my family medical history
so i can’t eat sweet things :’ )
it’s a tragedy bc i have a huge sweet tooth but alas
i don’t know how effective it is? i’ll have to wait til i next get blood tests

1 Like

Yes, but only because I was sick.

Healthy food, like vegetables, pulses, milk, fruits etc. and a lot of water. And I had to eat that healthy food in a “convenient” way too, like I can’t eat potatoes or spinach in a fried way or I can’t drink milk through stuff like tea and coffee because apparently they cause dehydration :pensive:

Apart from the eating thing, I had a strict sleep schedule. 5 a.m. wakeup and 11 p.m. sleep. Sleeping early makes you feel refreshed and energised in the morning (due to high serotonin levels) and causes low symptoms of depression and anxiety compared to sleeping at night (or no sleep at all, for that matter)

I mean, yeah, they helped in reducing my sickness. These foods also helped reduce my weight (well most of the credit goes to those meds :thinking:). I felt mentally more relaxed with the reduced caffeine intake and was able to catch up on work with renewed vigour :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

chemicals are your friend my friend
go for those weird sugar-free things which are totally unhealthy for you but don’t taste too bad

2 Likes

yee that’s what i’ve been doing
but it’s still kdjbvhfdbvd

3 Likes

Yeah when once I wanted to loose weight (it worked)

It was an app that gave me instructions on what I can and can’t eat

It did. But I stopped it and started eating junk food again

1 Like

I followed the Keto diet in 2018 upon recommendations of a doctor, but I abandoned it after 4 months and stopped going to that doctor. It was expensive, very limiting, and didn’t make much of a difference in how I felt.

1 Like

so here’s the thing… technically yes, but did i hold if? no

so half n half answer

1 Like

I believe in dieting but like not the lose weight kind. Just as in, eat a healthy diet kind. Have some fruit, some veggies, lil protein, carbs… just balanced in general. That’s not me tho. I eat too much sugar for that to happen.

1 Like