Have you ever tried to make your own boardgame?

I’m actually working on making a virtual board game with other users right now. I don’t want to spoil the surprise though since it’s for the forums. I have looked up how to make your own board game which there are some pretty cool board games that people have made. I will post down below a tutorial on how to make Potterpoly. In case, you want to have a Harry Potter-themed party this would be a good addition to work on for the party.

Have you ever tried to make your own boardgame?

@Discussions
@Gamers

4 Likes

I had to make one about puberty for school, I didn’t get to play it nor finish but yea.

1 Like

Uh…why did you not finish it? Was this a project you chose?

1 Like

We had no choice in doing it and my teacher didn’t give us enough time, no one in my class finished.

1 Like

Well, that is bad timing on the teacher but a reprieve for your class. Weird project to make a game out of. Did you have fun making it? or Was it uncomfortable?

1 Like

No, I hated making it and yea it was uncomfortable especially since I had tonqork woth a bunch of girls I don’t like.

1 Like

Maybe in 5-6th grade? I don’t even remember that much :star_struck:

2 Likes

I tried but I never came close to finishing it

2 Likes

That really sucks.

1 Like

Yeah, I have tried. I don’t remember it thought. Tant pis. (francais)

1 Like

Nice, it’s always fun to try it out.

Added a tag :smiley_cat:

1 Like

Hm… not really, but damn, this looks cool!

I had to make a board game in school it
High key sucked
but
I did make little cards :pleading_face:

Thanks!

I know right!

Yeah, we did something like that in high school. It wasn’t very easy to create.

2 Likes

Yes, a few times

1 Like

Yeah, it’s still a work in progress.

1 Like

Your one?

1 Like

I made one ten years ago, but the people I wanted to play it with weren’t able to come to my house at the time, so I abandoned it and never played it with anyone.

2 Likes

The Forum Harry Potter board game. Though not sure if we get up an running.

1 Like