Help the Forums!

As you might already know, this forum is run completely on ad revenue and donations.

Because of this, we need as much support as possible to keep them up and running! There are a few ways that you can help!

1. Turn off your adblock – I’ve already discussed this one on another post before, but this is the easiest, free way that you can help us keep the forums open! You keep posting what you like and each thread you click on helps us a little bit more.

2. Share with friends – The more the merrier! The more people we have, the easier it will be for us to meet our costs! Recommend the forums to your friends to help us out and make the experience more fun for you.

3. Donations – If you think we’re doing a good job and you’d like to support us, we have a Ko-fi and PayPal open for anyone to donate for both the forums and my website. We’d be super grateful with any donation you can give!

4. Make Lots of Interesting Posts – Start threads with stuff you’d love to talk about! The more interesting and intriguing stuff we have on here, the more the forums will appeal to new people!

5. Check out and share my blog posts! That’s where I give people as much help on their stories as possible. It would be awesome if you could have a look at those and send them to people who might benefit from the help!

6. Pledge on Patreon - We have a bunch of different tiers, including The Guild, which is $2 a month and gives you access to an ad-free experience on the Forums and a Patreon-only category. The Restricted Section ($3 a month) tier gives you access to the mature part of the ShanniiWrites Forums and all of the benefits of The Guild tier. Then there are others, so make sure to check out the benefits!

Thank you so, so much for your support! It means a lot!

12 Likes

I’m broke so no donations from me. :ghost: Unless we can pay in love.

4 Likes

A little love always helps! But you’ve been doing 1 and 2, which is more than enough :heart:

3 Likes

I’m broke. Sorry, no donations :confused:

1 Like

That’s absolutely fine! It’s not necessary at all! Just there for anyone who wants to donate :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: number 1 is the most important

1 Like

Awesome!

1 Like

I should add a #4: make cool threads for new people to participate in!

I wish I could donate, but sadly I can’t :pensive::disappointed:

1 Like

Don’t worry about it haha! It’s not necessary at all! You’ve been promoting the forums and contributing loads, which is so, so much help!

1 Like

I would like to donate. It won’t be much😅 but I would still like to contribute

2 Likes

When? :no_mouth:

1 Like

Thank you so much! Even 1c would be an amazing amount! :heart:

If you’d like to set your own amount, PayPal is your best bet :sweat_smile:

Just made an account now. I’ve dontated hopefully you’ve recieved it :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I did! Thank you so much for the donation! It means a lot! :heart: You’ve covered the forums for a whole month :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I mean, you’re-kind of the reason why we have more members.

2 Likes

@PensiveShadow is right! You were the first person to promote us!

3 Likes

Okay… That’s something that I didn’t know at all.

4 Likes

I’m just gonna add checking out and sharing my blog posts as another way you can help!

2 Likes