Hi New People! Can You Do Us a Favour Please?

Hi everyone!

I am so, so glad that you chose to make the ShanniiWrites Forums your new home. You are welcome to stay for as long as you want, so long as you follow the Forum Rules and don’t make life hell for anyone else here!

Obviously, to run and to be appealing to others, there are a few things that we need to do. we need to keep the Forums looking active and awesome!

So, with that in mind, I have one big favour for you:

I understand that many of us love PMs/DMs. I know I do! That’s why there is no limit to how long you can make your DM on the ShanniiWrites Forums.

However, if you have the opportunity, I would really appreciate it if you could try to make as many of your discussions public as possible! Of course, I am never going to ask you to talk about private things in public! However, if you have an RP or you are having a super interesting discussion that you think other people might like, it would be awesome if you could turn it into a thread so that the rest of the world can see how awesome our Forums Users are!

This isn’t mandatory. I’m not going to force you to do this. However, if you do want to find a way to help the Forums, this is an awesome way to do it! We want to keep the last post of the “latest” section of the desktop version of the front page of the Forums to under 1 hour at all times.

Let’s see how long we can keep it at 10 mins or less? :wink:

It would be much appreciated! :smiley: Let’s make the Forums grow together! So we all have more people to talk to!

19 Likes

@Announcements

4 Likes

Shannniiiiii! Hi.

3 Likes

:heart:

3 Likes

How are you these days?

2 Likes

So so tired! I started uni again! But I love it so much! How are you? :smiley:

4 Likes

I’m doing well. Freshman year is…interesting. I’m in college, not High School.

3 Likes

This will be a good challenge for users to do as long as they keep the threads active. I like this plan.

3 Likes

us utensils have like 200 pm’s :star_struck:

but I think we’ll be able to move some discussions public :eyes:

4 Likes

If your conversations are always off topic, you can chat on the 1,000,000 replies thread or last post wins, or if available: TMFPW :star_struck: I use those to chat all the time

7 Likes

I was going to make a thread, but I didn’t because I hesitated. I’ll definitely be making more discussion posts :heart:

7 Likes