His Temptress (an upcoming story)

Remember when I decided to discontinue a story I wanted to write but I couldn’t because of how low my mood was? Well, I decided to write the novel and call it His Temptress. What’s the story about?

It is about Mezoria Thorn, a biracial woman in her mid 20’s (her dad is English, mum is Bangladeshi). She quits her job at a dessert cafe because of how badly mistreated she was by her boss and co-worker/ex-best friend who is a backstabbing bully. Her dad’s friend, Kazimierz picks her up from the job she leaves and he offers her a job at his son’s nightclub called Temptress. There is a serial killer named Bunny Boiler who is out there, trying to sabotage Mezoria.

The novel is going to be an erotic thriller with lots of plot twists, mystery, romance and drama. The story is based on personal experience but of course it’s all exaggerated meaning that it’s not relevant to real life.

Here’s the casts (both mains and sides):

Mezoria Thorn (the main character)
Greyson Thorn (the dad)
Aliya Thorn (the mum)
Tyrion (Mezoria’s black cat and trusty sidekick)
Lukasz Wozniak (the love interest)
Kazimierz Wozniak (Lukasz’s dad)
Salma Begum (Mezoria’s ex best-friend/co-worker)
Sophia Martinez (Mezoria’s friend)
Candy Williams (Mezoria’s friend)
Sergio Mendez (Sophia’s fiance)
Camilla Sarsour (the mean girl)
Ewelina Wozniak (Lukasz’s mum)
Stanislaw Wozniak (Lukasz’s brother)
Kataryzna Wozniak (Lukasz’s sister)

Warning: The story contains strong language and mature themes. It is rated 18+ because the story will contain a lot of:

• Sex
  • Violence
  • Racism
  • PTSD, Eating Disorders, Borderline Personality Disorder etc.
  • Gore

But on the plus side, no bunnies were harmed in this novel. I have added disclaimer to the beginning of the book and I will be using a pen name because I don’t want people to know who is writing this novel. By people, I meant relatives.

3 Likes

Yes!!

2 Likes

Night club names

• Temptress
  • Club Envy
  • Mystery
  • Succubus
  • Bunny House

0 voters

Should I write the story in first or third

• First
  • Third

0 voters

Prologue or no prologue

• Prologue
  • No prologue

0 voters

2 Likes

First person is way easier than third, in my opinion.

3 Likes

Bumping this thread until I’m completely finished with the planning and the mood board thing. If I do open an account for any writing platforms, do suggest some very good ones!

4 Likes

Oh no, no need to bump right now.

It’s still up there in this category!

2 Likes

Ooops

2 Likes

As for the main character and love interest, should I write in both of their perspectives?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

2 Likes

Should templates of letters, CVs (resume) and e-mail should be included in the story?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

1 Like

I also forgot to mention, what should the ex-best friend’s name?

• Lianna
  • Salma
  • Katie
  • Shelby

0 voters

1 Like

Alright I am unsure if I want to stick to the title Bunny Boiler or change it to A Dangerous Game. Which title sounds better?

• Bunny Boiler
  • A Dangerous Game

0 voters

1 Like

they both sounds good

1 Like

I want to change it because Bunny Boiler sounds a little too disturbing to those that like bunnies.

3 Likes

Is it necessary to add a warning at the beginning of the book?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

1 Like

So far, I have decided that:

• A Dangerous Game will be the official title of the story
  • Main character will be yours truly, Mezoria Thorn (the story will be all exaggerated)
  • Love interest’s name is Logan Avery Coleman (please call him Logan or Mr. Coleman) and he will be a very hunky white male :grin:
  • Nightclub name will be called Temptress
  • Main character’s parents are Greyson Thorn (dad) and Aliya Thorn (mum)
  • Story will be set in the UK
4 Likes

At the moment, I am making character profiles for each character and adding a backstory to each of them so it can help me with the writing. I plan to start writing chapter 1 sometime in 2020.

3 Likes

Update: Mean girl of the story is named Camilla Khalifa and she is the enemy of Mezoria Thorn in the story.

It would be better if I start writing my story on Word document as it would be easy for me to edit any mistakes on there.

More to come soon!

3 Likes

What do you want to see more in A Dangerous Game?

• More sex scenes
  • More violence

0 voters

1 Like

Just a very important announcement (don’t close this thread). I am going to keep this on hold due to mental health as I will need to get this out of the way even though I am still taking a break from this. Please be understanding that this will take a while for me to get started on the writing as there’s a lot of things going on but I will be keeping you updated on this thread as I will be back with some juicy bits for my story.

Peace out!

Mezoria Thorn x

3 Likes

Bump

1 Like