His Temptress (an upcoming story)

At the moment, I am making character profiles for each character and adding a backstory to each of them so it can help me with the writing. I plan to start writing chapter 1 sometime in 2020.

3 Likes

Update: Mean girl of the story is named Camilla Khalifa and she is the enemy of Mezoria Thorn in the story.

It would be better if I start writing my story on Word document as it would be easy for me to edit any mistakes on there.

More to come soon!

3 Likes

What do you want to see more in A Dangerous Game?

• More sex scenes
  • More violence

0 voters

1 Like

Just a very important announcement (don’t close this thread). I am going to keep this on hold due to mental health as I will need to get this out of the way even though I am still taking a break from this. Please be understanding that this will take a while for me to get started on the writing as there’s a lot of things going on but I will be keeping you updated on this thread as I will be back with some juicy bits for my story.

Peace out!

Mezoria Thorn x

3 Likes

Bump

1 Like

Writing the prologue for now. I am sure you will figure out who is actually starring in the story :sweat_smile:

Just to warn you, the MC is ranting & raving in the prologue because I have decided to write it in the first person. It will be only the main character talking but there will be a lot of dialogues.

2 Likes

For the chapters, how often should I write chapters even though I will be taking approximately 3-4 days of writing every chapter since I want to make sure it’s not boring with the same repetitive words and phrases. How often should I update?

• One chapter a week
  • One chapter a month
  • Whenever you can, just take your time.

0 voters

ALRIGHT ALRIGHT! I’ll need to change my story title because I am not too sure on what it should be called. It will temporarily called Risky Games.

1 Like

I have decided to change the title again. I wasn’t too happy with the title, A Dangerous Game because it sounded bland and the other title, Bunny Boiler sounded like a giveaway for what the story would be about.

1 Like

Currently writing chapter one of the story that I feel the need to take long breaks, come back to it and more long breaks. I’m almost done with it but I’m definitely gonna need more stories to read for inspiration. Plus, I’m gonna need a thesaurus for complex words to use when writing because I gotta make it stand out.

Btw, who can I go to for proof reading? Because I need help before I actually continue writing the next chapter. But I am unsure if I should split the chapters because one part is about how the MC quits her job and the other part is where she goes home to have dinner and gets ready to go out to the night club.

2 Likes

I can proof read!

1 Like

I can try sending you the document through PM, right? It’s just chapter one I’m not sure of even though I’m almost done with it.

1 Like

Sure!

1 Like

I even thought about changing the title of this story because I am still not sure but that can come later.

1 Like

BUMP!

Hey guys, I am back again just to keep you updated with what’s been going on. I am almost finished with editing chapter one since I have made a lot of changes. Instead of the MC being set up, she voluntarily quits the job at the dessert cafe and is approached by a man who is the father of the Love Interest and friend of the MC’s dad which we will be meeting in the very first chapter. Of course in chapter one, you’ll be introduced to the characters:

• Mezoria Thorn (MC)
  • Axel Coleman (Love Interest’s dad and friend of MC’s dad)
  • Salma Khan (MC’s ex-best friend)
  • Zainab Khan (boss of Sweet Tooth and mother of Salma Khan)
  • Aliya Thorn (MC’s mum)
  • Greyson Thorn (MC’s dad)

So for chapter two, the MC meets the LI and the other girls she befriends. I was wondering what should the title for chapter two be?

• Chapter Two: Breaking The Ice
  • Chapter Two: Temptress

0 voters

Feel free to give an explanation on why you think I should name the title of the chapter this or that.

Personally, I like the title Breaking the Ice because it can apply both to friendship and love, while Temptress only applies to her relationship with the LI, and implies instant attraction.

1 Like

I totally agree. Lol I guess I already know the answer to that question but I’ll leave it open to see what other people think about that. But remember, it’s a slow burn story meaning that it’s all going to start off with the LI (Logan Coleman) teasing the MC but of course getting to know her without hooking up.

1 Like

That’s great! I love slow-burn relationships.
I can’t wait to read your story.

1 Like

Me too, I want the MC to find the right man after that messy break up with her ex-boyfriend which he will appear later in the story. I will still need more time to keep the grammar and spelling on point. Even though it will be slow burn, there will be a lot of R rated scenes. blushes

SPOILERS! Logan Coleman is a golden boy in the streets but a bad boy in the sheets

But it’s an erotic thriller, there will be two villains that are targeting the MC with a lot of romance. I’ll definitely need more ideas and research.

BUMPITY BUMP!

This will be the last time I’ll ever change story titles and focus on the damn story! Ughh!!

So today’s question is, who is most likely to read this story?

• Men
  • Women
  • Both

0 voters