Honest Opionions (Edit)

Looking for 100% HONEST and RAW opinions on this!

5 Likes

Love it! Maybe you can add a filter of some kind so they blend more into the background?

4 Likes

Add some shading to the characters so it won’t seem like they’re floating on the bg :eyes::eyes::green_heart:

And try to make the 2 characters on the right and the 4 on the left a bit smaller, so they won’t seem like giants compared to everyone else :eyes::sparkles:

4 Likes

They look blured and the characters don’t look like their actually standing on the floor. The girl in the long green dress is kinda standing on the other girl’s dress. The perspective is pretty messed up. Also, the backround has those colorful lights that should also appear on the characters. Overall it just looks unnatural

3 Likes

Yeah I’d agree with the unnatural part. I’d say to add some shadows and stuff to make it seem a bit more realistic that they’re on the background. But I do really like the edits though.

2 Likes

You might want to move the girl in the silver dress a little bit more to the left because she’s kind of hiding behind the girl in the mint green dress.

And add a filter or something to make the characters stand out a little more. :sunflower: :sunflower: :yellow_heart: :yellow_heart:

1 Like