How can we improve the forums? ๐Ÿ‘€โœจ

As you all know, weโ€™re trying to make this place one of the most eyemazing places on earth the internet. But to achieve that, we need your feedback and suggestions so we can improve and make this place even better than it is now. :eyes::sparkles::green_heart:
So what keeps you on this forum? Can we somehow still improve those things? :eyes::sparkles:
And do you think that thereโ€™s something missing from the forums? :eyes::sparkles:

5 Likes

Any suggestions @Discussions? :pleading_face::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:

3 Likes

This forums is a really nice forums, so I donโ€™t have much to say. The only thing I would say is being able to delete our replies maybe? It doesnโ€™t bother me that much though.

7 Likes

Yeah, I kinda donโ€™t like 24 hours to fully delete thing, probably shorten it to 2 mins.

7 Likes

Yeah or if 2 minutes isnโ€™t going to happen maybe a half hour.

6 Likes

If you deleted your replies instantly, you canโ€™t see edits other people do, I think?

3 Likes

More people for we can have more debates and less threads would hopefully not die in less than a week.

1 Like

Thatโ€™s a little too fast for me though :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Thereโ€™s an annoying white thing at the bottom of threads that flashes when I switch categories or threads and it hurts my eyes. :no_mouth:

1 Like

Idk, these forums are pretty good, maybe make the space bar be able to move more than one space?

2 Likes

This is always worth bumping up

Anyone have any more feedback?

1 Like