How important is writing to you?

Writing is very important to me for several reasons. I’m guessing it’s somehow important to every writer because why else would you write if it’s not important to you at all? Maybe I’m wrong though :thinking:

How important is writing to you?

1 Like

I can live without it, although I do rely on it to relieve stress sometimes.

1 Like

Very important to me. I think and dream and visualize a lot everyday and use the medium of writing to express myself. If I don’t write, my head will explode :star_struck:

So, writing got a lot more important to me lately and I hope I’ll get more time to write this year.

@Writers what about you?

It pays my bills so… very important :joy:
But before that it was important as a way to escape and relieve some stress.

1 Like

Yup. ^^^ This is me. Totally a way to escape life. Yup-Yup.

How important is writing to your guys, @Ivory_Rain & @AS007?

2 Likes

I’m bad at writing but I try to do my best. I found writing service essaybulls to help me with that task. Thanks to these guys I got good grades and saved my time for more important subjests. I think such services are great option for students.

1 Like

Idk how I missed this

It’s very important but not on the priority list like I would like it to be. I very much enjoy writing, it’s a way for me to put thoughts and ideas onto paper, making it much easier to share with others, but because of that it’s harder to express what I’m thinking. If one word or scene doesn’t fit right, or flow the way I want it to, I’ll stop writing till I can get it the way I envision it. Meaning I have a bunch of unfinished stories because I always get stuck at some point.

2 Likes