How often do you promote your story?

I promote my story whenever I can, so if I see a thread for promoting, I take the chance :joy:
And I promote it once a week on Instagram and once a week here on the thread I made for it.

How often do you promote your story?

1 Like

Previously, I do promote quite often. Like in every 2 or 3 days, through R4Rs. I don’t have an Instagram account to promote my stories.
Currently, as I am getting busier, just like you, I’ll promote in a ‘promote your story’ thread, and I suggest my stories to readers who are looking for a specific type, and if mine happens to match their criterias :joy:

1 Like

I promote my story everyday on Tapas forums and once a week on Twitter. :joy:
If I see a relevant thread on the forums here, I’ll take the chance too. XD

1 Like

I’ve never promoted any story I’ve written before because I thought that they’re too bad to be promoted (I later removed them from the platforms I used) :joy::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:

Do you think that it’s better to promote your story more often? Or do you think that it’ll only annoy people? :eyes::sparkles:

1 Like

I forgot to promote my story for a while now :eyes: So I promoted it 0 times per week :joy:

What about everyone else? How often do you promote your story?
@TapasTeam @WattpadWizards @Episodians

3 Likes

I promote it not that much anymore. I promoted it for a while in the beginning.

1 Like

I promote on Twitter whenever I have an update. It helps to follow other creators so they can like/retweet your work. And create friendships

1 Like

I don’t promote my episode stories before, because I’m too embarrassed to do so. I think I promoted it once or twice but that’s it, I’m even too scared to ask my friends to read it.

1 Like