How to Draw the “Cool S”
~ With pictures
- Draw three vertical lines next to each other.
- Draw three new vertical lines directly below the first three lines.
Now you’ve got something that looks like this:
- Connect the upper left line with the middle bottom line.
- Connect the middle top line with the right most bottom line.
- Connect the right most top line with the left most bottom line without crossing the lines already drawn.
- Connect the left most top line with the right most top line in a point above the middle top line.
- Connect the left most bottom line with the right most bottom line in a point below the middle bottom line.
Congratulations! You’ve drawn a “cool S”.
Make it even cooler
- Draw horizontal lines of equal length from every intersection point on the left side of the cool S.
- Connect all of the horizontal lines.