I got suspended until August 30....again

WTFFFF LMAOOOO
I got suspened for “trolling”???

Bruh I only post weird topics to talk about but I didn’t troll lmao, the only time I trolled was with the fake flagged relpies but that was like 1 or 2 replies!
tagging some bad b{tches who were in the revolution a few months ago.

9 Likes

i should change my bio to “CEO of Getting Banned”

4 Likes

Oh my god…

3 Likes

:skull:

2 Likes

ask caliope or eleanor to give you a title lmao

6 Likes

:skull:

@CrazyCaliope or @Eleanor_W-15 can you give me the title "CEO of Getting Banned "

5 Likes

Congratss

4 Likes

thanks… :moyai: :skull:

2 Likes

all the people I talked to are gonna wonder where I am :skull:

4 Likes

WAIT NO IM ONLY SUSPENDED :skull:

5 Likes

Wow, I thought the only mode was “to ban or not to ban.” They’re like robots with only two modes. 1 or 100.

3 Likes

I never trolled-

But thank you for the tag. I am so glad that it was only 1 or two posts because it could be way worse if it was more-

But in EF(Episode Forums) it’s insane that their flagging system is so bad-

2 Likes

It IS!!!

I still want the title of CEO of Getting Banned, since a suspension is similar and I’ve gotten blocked by a racist, islamphobic, and misogynistic writer TWICE :skull:

3 Likes

I know! @Nick even mentioned it! He knows it’s horrible :see_no_evil::laughing:

I was silenced for 24 hours-

That was totally great-
Not. I HATED it because I couldn’t post, like, or edit out my typos.

I want a custom title too, but I’m so indecisive, I’d constantly rethink every title I came up with.

Lmao relatable

Oh dang :skull:

1 Like

Same. The only reason I have mine, is because I asked for it and love my best friend @rozie. :eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I don’t know if you know how many typos I get but like-
I was silenced because of getting 2 flags in 1 week(after not getting one in 6-8 months :pleading_face:).

Oooof. What did you say that you got suspended for?

2 Likes

Here’s a theory… before this their ban system was broken so when they intended to suspend people for a few days they actually banned them… Then when they realized this they didn’t tell anyone and didn’t admit that they actually made a mistake lol. Because before this I’ve never heard of someone being suspended and coming back…

1 Like

“Trolling”

oop, maybe

2 Likes