I'm sorry, guys

im sorry for being stupid and making people mad and being immature and just not doing what im supposed to do

im sorry for disappearing qnd saying nasty things and hurting peoples feelings

im not good at apologies, i don’t know how to work with words and make then all fancy but i want to be friends with you guys, i just don’t want you to still think i’m a… you know

20 Likes

I dunno what happened with you but I hope you’re genuine. If so, you deserve a start-over. Hope you’re doing well.

2 Likes

Awe :pleading_face:
You’re rad trust level don’t worry
I ain’t mad tho I’m irrelevant but yes

3 Likes

I mean everybody makes mistakes- it doesn’t make you a horrible person! You have strong views in debates! That doesn’t make you horrible either. If this is about debates maybe talk with people you think you’ve hurt in debates about how to do it better in a more respectful way, that way you’re actively learning. If you hurt someone outside of this- reach out to them and have a discussion.

My DM’s are always open if you want to chat!

2 Likes

No clue what happened, But your an amazing iron-man loving bestfriend and I wouldn’t trade you for the world! PM me if needed! x :sob::heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

Wait, what? Don’t you dare consider leaving. I’ll hunt you down!

2 Likes

Of course! :yellow_heart: :yellow_heart:
I mean, I was never personally offended by anything you said, but whenever I see someone own up to their mistakes and genuinely apologize, I believe that they should be given a second chance.

Plus, I like the fact that you recognize Sunflower as the music masterpiece that it is, and that’s amazing. :sunflower: :sunflower:

2 Likes

I hope you’re doing well :thinking: I’m not exactly sure what you mean, maybe because this was before I became more active on these forums, but I’m sure that being able to acknowledge your mistakes and apologizing without pinning the blame on anyone else is the biggest step towards change

4 Likes

We haven’t talked much and I have absolutely no idea what happened, but I’m glad you’ve come back to the forums :heart:

2 Likes

I think you’re good :heart:

Not sure what else to say I have empty head rn but yeah I think the apology is good and second chances are good and you definitely deserve one~

4 Likes

I have never met you, or known what you’ve done. But I hope things work out.

2 Likes

What even happened?

2 Likes

I mean it’s not my story to tell not that I even remember the majority of it

TL can say if she wants and if not that’s gouda too. She wants a fresh start so like let her have one and let the events of the past just fade into oblivion

4 Likes

Of course I forgive her for whatever happened!

1 Like

Of course I forgive you. We have very strong views on things, and even though they’re different, I absolutely don’t hate you for it.

Let the past be the past and let’s create a new present to give each other.

2 Likes

No worries TL! I’m not mad at all! I was wondering if you were going to come back. We all make regrettable mistakes which shows we are humans. As long as, you stay active again I don’t think anyone will be upset. You are a fundamental user on the forums.

3 Likes

Closed due to inactivity