Interested in Donating?

Are you interested in donating so that we can keep the forums and my advice website free to everyone forever?

Do you want to be part of the future of ShanniiWrites and help us to grow as much as possible?

That’s absolutely awesome! Thank you so much! There are a few ways you can help us with this:

Patreon

Patreon is the option that will give you the most perks here on the forums. You will have access to the Patreon-only feed and you will get an ad-free experience here!

Plus, some tiers also give you access to the adult-only section of the forums, called The Restricted Section, which we are really hoping to turn into something amazing in the future!

The tiers that offer an ad-free experience are:

• The Guild
  • The Restricted Section
  • Crossing the Threshold
  • Belly of the Whale
  • Resurrection

The tiers that offer the adult-only section are:

• The Restricted Section
  • Belly of the Whale
  • Resurrection

And these perks come automatically – just please remember to use the same email address on Patreon as you do on here and you’ll be absolutely fine!

Pledge on Patreon

Ko-Fi

Ko-Fi is awesome. You can give us a one-time tea donation (I changed it from coffee to tea because I don’t drink coffee), you can choose to make it a recurring payment or you can use the “commissions” function to choose for me to pay for a review of your story.

I’m also in the process of writing some Ko-Fi and Patreon Exclusive posts on writing that will only be available to people who donate to give them a few perks.

Buy Us a Tea

Paypal

This donation option is completely flexible, as you can choose the amount you would like to give and it is a one-time payment option. So it’s kinda like a tipping jar for when you’d like to reward us for the services we provide.

Donate Through Paypal

22 Likes

So as of know I just taken the cheapest option on patreon. might upgrade to the furute

2 Likes

Thank you so much! Your donation is seriously appreciated! Especially because Google is being moody right now :joy: as a special thank you, I’ll up your trust level!

2 Likes

If you can, I recommend switching over to the other cheapest tier (they’re the same price) because it gives you forum exclusives :grimacing:

2 Likes

okay

2 Likes

now I have five I support

5 Likes

Woah! You’re amazing! Also, good choices :wink:

4 Likes

I am about to donate @ShanniiWrites, but I am wondering how it works if I would transfer an amount in euro’s to you? Looking at the PayPal page that is an option but I don’t know if you would be able to actually do something with it in that case…

1 Like

Thank you! :heart: All of the options should convert the money into pounds from any currency!

2 Likes

Alright, then you see it really soon :eyes:

2 Likes

Thank you so much! Seriously it’s absolutely amazing :heart:

2 Likes

If everything worked well you should have it… I genuinely hope this helps this place out a bit :heart:

3 Likes

It definitely will :heart: And I just got it! Thanks!

3 Likes

Even though I haven’t been on the Forums for that long. I can really appreciate how much time and money you spend to help this small yet lovely community grow. So I just made a tea donation to encourage you to keep up the great work.

I hope your dreams of mainting the forums as a full-time job will come true :heart:

5 Likes

Thank you so much! It means a lot to me, seriously! I’m so happy that you like this place! Plus, it’s a big help since Google screwed me over!

4 Likes

Finally became a patron on Patreon! May up it when I finally have a job or get really back into writing, but now that I officially have access, can post to the Restricted Section :smirk:

4 Likes

Omg thank you so much! You’re amazing :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Bump.

2 Likes

Thanks for the bump! :smiley:

1 Like