Just hit paste!

imagine not taking mafia seriously. im out here trying to make a career out of finding mafia while speaking in shakespearean and you all are just sh-tting on my word choice. sure i have to wipe down and change my clothes due to the sweat i exert during 9 minute nights, but is that so bad? whats wrong with a little extra laundry? nothing, you scum. next time think before you try to coast or play disrespectfully inebriated again like bwerweeb and 13burrito13 in my tryhard party game or im shooting

2 Likes

My paste is a list of tags :cry:

1 Like

agreed not to become a member of a union
or to organize fellow employees.

zoom link

omg- :joy:

1 Like

Have a good day~

From my ‘New Year’s Resolution Reminder/Harassment Thread

twisted_rightwards_arrows Nilfessions
21% bar_begin_pinkbar_full_pinkbar_half_pinkbar_emptybar_emptybar_emptybar_emptybar_emptybar_emptybar_emptybar_end Pretty Low frowning

Imagine not working your nuts off as a rper. I’m out here trying to make the best character out there while writing one pagers for every response, and yall are sh-tting on me because all my characters are the same name. Sure, I’m force to go outside and breathe due to the days I spend on making one character, but is that wrong? What’s bad about spending a week on one character? Nothing, you bozo. Next time you come at me make sure you compare your character bio with me, and then when you decide to still join my rp/sg with a two sentence character I’m fighting.

1 Like

2 Likes

I hacked Peppermints, fear me!

~ Guess who? :revolving_hearts::blue_heart:

@never gonna stf up,
Bump done thumbsup
Check it on DISBOARD: http

Credit to @/ItsTerra for that wonderful quote

1 Like

Pretty much useless. Youre like a lighthouse in the middle of a desert. Bright, but not a lot of use.

Some would describe Adrien as a charming, helpful and kind man. Others would describe him as an intimidating and devious man who manipulates others. Well, he can’t help it. He might be laughing and talking at one moment and yelling on his phone, the other. Very unpredictable. His constant mood swings are one of the reasons people find him annoying. Adrien’s very observant and pays attention to even the smallest detail. He believes that behind every single detail is a clue. He also loves giving speeches. A very talkative man. He can go on for hours about literally anything… other than his past. He doesn’t like talking about his parents or how he was involved with the mafia. Not very good memories. He’s not opened up to anyone and is not willing to do so either. His hobbies include reading cringy romcoms, watching mystery movies, stargazing and imagining scenarios which could’ve changed his life. What a weird set of hobbies. He’s allergic to grass pollen and tries to stay away from them. No one can forget all his snarky remarks. Sometimes they’re stupid or straight-up make no sense, but he doesn’t care. Adrien is a very flirtatious man. He just casually flirts and compliments everyone. Even if they’re not attracted to him. He just likes making people smile… or cringe. He absolutely hates animals and going anywhere near them! It’s almost like he’s scared of them… which is weird. Probably another allergy or something (it isn’t; he’s just scared of animals). Adrien can always cheer himself up by binge-watching an interesting show while finishing a whole tub of strawberry ice cream. Sometimes he can just be so cute!

1 Like

Courts in some states had gone so far as to instruct juries that, unlike white women, Black women were not presumed to be chaste.’

:woman_facepalming:t4:

#writers #forums #community #authors #authorsofinstagram #wattpad #tapas #episode #onlinewriting #onlineauthors #stories #books #novels #discussions #artists #roleplayers #art #creative #advice #friends #games #forumgam

1 Like