Las Levendas: REBOOT Signups & Chat!

Alright! So… should I wait or can Arthur be approached by someone else?

1 Like

:star_struck: Makes you wait for a month

Nahnah lmaoo you can have someone else approach him!

1 Like

Are you implying something? :grinning:

Okay! Awesome!
I still hope that my characters would be able to interact with yours sooner or later!

1 Like

Noooo :innocent::heart:

They will no worries about that!

Yes!

1 Like

Hey @Meekepeek! I was reading the rules and stuff and saw that you had to write in third-person… :eyes:

2 Likes

Oh uhggg but I never do that.
@sunflower.flow is it really that bad if I write in first person? :tired_face:

2 Likes

Sorry for snitchin

2 Likes

np, I didn’t see and since Martha liked both my posts and didn’t say, I didn’t know. :grimacing:

But I can’t write third person, it makes me write technical which means there will be 0% emotions and 0% thoughts and that means my writing will be dry and boring so…

3 Likes

Hm… but you can write silly stuff as the narrator or whatever.

2 Likes

that’s what 4 years of film school do with you. I’ve been brainwashed to write objective in 3th person.

2 Likes

besides, I’m too serious to write silly stuff.

1 Like

Wow, you went to film school?? :eyes:

2 Likes

don’t get too excited, it was mostly the technical side of film and it wasn’t that good of a school. I have a degree but won’t ever work as a film maker so yeah.
I kinda wish I never went there… :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I’ll do that soon! I just have to finish learning two chapters and then I can have a break.

1 Like

Thank you! I was too tired and swamped with work to react, haha.

Ehhh, I’m not sure. I’d definitely be harder to me to be mean towards your characters. There is always time to try something new and maybe learn how to work with that. Don’t look at it as a negative thing. Maybe you will learn how to love it more?

2 Likes

has this started?

2 Likes

Yes, it has. Have you finished your characters?

1 Like

I have had Robin Hood done and turned in for a few days now and I am on the last question for Mulan. So yes and slmost.

1 Like

You can post as Robin Hood then, and you have a week to finish Mulan. I must have forgotten to tag you, but now, you should be able to find the official thread.

1 Like