Let Your Story Grow – Organic Writing

Here’s another @RainbowCat blog post. HEHE! This one is all about Organic writing! It was so interesting to read!

4 Likes

Hey @Bloggers and @Writers, do you know about organic writing? No? This blog will explain beautifully what it is. Take a read of this and tell me what you think!

Remember that if you really enjoyed this blog, feel free to recommend it (it’s similar to liking it). This will help with it being higher in the results of search engines too.

5 Likes

Oh this was very interesting! I think I’m an organic writer! This is more or less how I do my short stories. However, I didn’t fully think about it in terms of having the characters lead the plot!
But I’ve always gravitated towards this. I always start with a vague idea and then flesh it out as I go. Sometimes as I’m writing I think of the ending, or have an ending beforehand. I think I’m going to start thinking about/implementing that character aspect of it though! It’s not really something I considered until I saw this!

3 Likes

That’s awesome.
When I read this I was sure that I wasn’t one but definitely want to try it with a story. Though I believe the only way I could be considered one is by the scenes that play out in my head first, but that’s about it.

2 Likes

Like…a plant?

1 Like

ooooh i didn’t know that was the name!
organic writing seems very interesting, i’ve been wanting to try it out for a while now

3 Likes

Yeah, me neither, but I want to try it too.

2 Likes