Let's talk about procrastination 🥵

Personally, I’m a huge procrastinator. I put off all my work til the last minute and end up getting overwhelmed by work. I wouldn’t recommend doing that, but I still never learn my lesson-
Honestly, I think the reason I procrastinate so much, is because I don’t really see a lot of stuff as important. I could work on it, but it’s so much easier to just stare at a wall.

So, are you a procrastinator? Do you do things last minute or not at all? :eyes:

There’s also the “Anti-Procrastination Harassment Thread” if you happen to be suffering from this :star_struck:

5 Likes

Added a tag :weary:

I am huge procrastinator and I hate it. I work in small bursts of energy instead of continually working on the same thing over time.

Also, tagging @Discussions because I bet a good majority of you are procrastinators :angry:

3 Likes

Same except I don’t have bursts of energy :woman_playing_handball:t2:

Thanks for the tag, I didn’t know if I can use discussions more than once :star_struck:

2 Likes

Wow procastination my dearest friend hello :hot_face:

2 Likes

I’ll reply later coz I’m procrastination queen :crown::star_struck:

3 Likes

Clone-

3 Likes

I literally wait until the last day to turn in stuff to do them, then I have to stay up until 3:00am to finish them and pass the class :sob:

3 Likes

moved to #general-chat:debate :wink:

3 Likes

Imagine staying up :sob: I just sleep and yeah-

2 Likes

Thanksss :star_struck: I wasn’t sure if this was a debate or not

2 Likes

IMAGINE

2 Likes

SHE PUT IT IN DISCUSS I THINK IT SWITCHED TO DEBATE ON ACCIDENT

2 Likes

Not debate but we usually put all discussing threads in the discuss section

1 Like

eh…
too lazy to talk about procrastiwatcnrfdmhd

2 Likes

yes yes me and procrastination have a steamy love life :relieved::purple_heart:
ew that was so gross to say I hate myself ewewewew

3 Likes

:joy:

2 Likes

I put off everything until the last minute and at the last minute I put it off anyway

1 Like

I literally do so much procrastination like now I’m just doing my work late, I just hate work :weary:

1 Like

I wasn’t always a huge procrastinator back when there were still physical classes. I hate having a lot of work to do in the last minute so I do most of my homework right away. But now, I prioritize less important and self-indulging activities over the ones that I actually have to do. In a way, I’m a big procrastinator because I always do the important stuff during the last minute.

1 Like

I procrastinate, but I usually leave enough time to do my work :eyes: my procrastination is part of my schedule tbh :eyes::eyes:

1 Like