We previously had a thread kinda about shoes, but I wanted to do it more from a fashion point of view.
Some questions to give some inspiration:
- What’s your shoe size?
- How many pairs of shoes do you own?
- What types, like sneakers, boots etc.?
- What’s your favourite pair you own?
- What would be your dream pair of shoes?
- Do you see shoes as a fashion item or do you wear them simply for comfort and because you have to?
- Do you think shoes are worth spending 100s of dollars on?
My shoe size is a 40 European and 7.5 US size. I actually own quite a few pairs of shoes, between 15 and 20. I have a couple of pairs of sneakers, boots, 2 pairs of heels and some sandals and hiking shoes basically, so quite a diverse selection. My favourites I own are these:
That’s why one day I really want to buy dr. martens, just the simplest ones. Like this:
In general I like kinda simple shoes, but I try to fit it with my outfit, so I guess they kinda are a fashion element I don’t spend a whole lot of money on shoes tho, the most expensive pair I’ve ever bought were 60 euros