Lets Talk TAXES

• Turbo Tax -
    "It’s so easy to use and convenient, even beginners to the tax world can feel like a pro! TurboTax gives you peace of mind knowing that your taxes are done right the first time! Appreciate the FREE e-filing version so much! "This year’s tax return experience was phenomenal! It was easy, and the customer services and CPAs were very knowledgeable and extremely courteous, kind and understanding. I give TurboTax two enthusiastic thumbs up and highly recommend them. “TurboTax gave me all the tools I needed to file my taxes with confidence. My wife and I both have freelance businesses… TurboTax made it easy to make the proper claims and deductions. I love TurboTax!”

My information-

As Americans begin to file their taxes this year, millions expect to get a refund either via direct deposit or check. Last year, over 128 million Americans received an average refund of $2,775 from their 2020 tax returns, according to the IRS.

However, the IRS has recommended Americans take several steps to fast-track their tax-filing process to ensure they get their refund as quickly as possible.

Here’s what you need to know about how long you should expect to wait for your check from Uncle Sam, how to get your tax refund quicker and what you may consider doing with the money. hrough Feb. 4, 2022, over 4.3 million people have received their tax refund at an average of $2,201 per person, according to the IRS. And with many Americans unable to afford a $1,000 emergency, a refund of that size is extremely helpful.

If you receive a tax refund, here are some starting points of where you can send those funds:

I FEEL LIKE THE GOVERMENT USEING US FOR OUR MONEY… LOL.

SO NOW I AM ABOUT TO STUDY THE LAWS RN!

2 Likes

Added tags

1 Like

So, I know nothing about taxes in Austria but I know that I should know at least some basics… maybe someday I will :joy:

@Discussions What do you know about taxes in your country and what do you think about them?

I know absolutely nothing about paying taxes but I know that in Canada we have federal tax and provincial tax

In my province, they’ve merged the two into a Harmonized Sales Tax (HST), so they only have to calculate one percentage