Lime Grove // Sign-Ups and Chat

Sign-ups closing on
2020-04-20T04:00:00Z

Welcome to Lime Grove,
a secluded part of the town only for the wealthy and famous. With pools and private gyms to mansions with rooms you can’t even count, this is the place not many can afford to live in. If you do, congratulations but don’t get too comfortable; it seems like Lime Grove is getting under a lockdown and you can’t leave.

Lime Grove is a secluded part of the town surrounded by fences and guards. Only the most influential and powerful people live here in their mansions with everything they wish for. Young adults living alone or with their parents that are never home, found their peace here.

Due to political issues, Lime Grove goes under a lockdown without giving the people a possibility to leave or enter, only for the safety of everyone. Young adults that are now all alone with only the people they might not like have no other choice but to hang out with those in the same situation as them. Is this a good time to make friends or reconnect with someone? With a coffee shop, parks, one restaurant even a club, will they take advantage of this situation and have some fun or can something else go wrong? A few days later a site pops up with a main and only purpose of exposing these influential people and you have a choice; believe everything you see, use it for your advantage or even expose those closest to you yourself, just to keep your status?

Until I confirm you are accepted you can’t plan any relationships with other characters or create a profile for your character. Keep in mind that your character must have at least two personal secrets. Once I accept you can come up with shared secrets with other accepted characters. You should also share your secrets with them.

Considering there will be an exposing site there also has to be a person launching it. I will choose someone that would have a good motive for doing it, based on their secrets and what they want to achieve, their personality, etc. All you would do is just launch it and post a starter post I’d prepare for you. From then it’s open for anyone to post whatever they want. This might affect your relationships with other characters because they might find out it was you that started it all.

Rules
  • Please reserve first!
  • You are allowed to create only three characters; they must be different genders
  • If creating only one character please make sure the ratio is balanced!
  • Your character must have at least two personal secrets
  • Once accepted, you can plot and come up with relationships with other characters. It would be good if you don’t plan future ones considering things might change
  • Each post must be longer than five sentences; considering it will be a semi-advanced roleplay, lots of detail is expected
  • Be kind to each other!

Sign-up form
Faceclaims
Relationships
Places
(map will be added once we have all the characters)
Houses

Social media
(Guide to creating an account)

tags

@CerealKiller @Maddy @Madilnel @raviola @Aesthetic @Xx_Alyssa_xX @BlackBlood @deadrat @melancholy @MeghanWrites @TL_DR @Littlefeets @Mouschi @glxwingAngel @jaytastic

Reserves

Michelle - One male and two females :heavy_check_mark:
Madilnel - One male and one female :heavy_check_mark:
Xx_Alyssa_xX - One male and two females :heavy_check_mark:
Maddy - Two males and one female (:heavy_check_mark:)
Littlefeets -One male and one female (:heavy_check_mark:)
sunfaults - One male :heavy_check_mark:
dearest - One female and two males :heavy_check_mark:
elgenbloskenwriter22 - Two males :heavy_check_mark:
BlackBlood - One male and two females ( :heavy_check_mark:)
Aesthetic - One male and one female✔️
Caticorn - One male and one female :heavy_check_mark:
AstroPoison - One female
MeghanWrites - One male and two females :heavy_check_mark:
eclipses - One male and one female
jaytastic - One male and one female✔️
Yomama - One female :heavy_check_mark:
Sofia - One male and two females :heavy_check_mark:
EmilyJunkie - One male :heavy_check_mark:
Bailey - One male and two females :heavy_check_mark:
melancholy - One male and two females (one :heavy_check_mark:)
L.C.R - One male and one female :heavy_check_mark:
OhSumana - One male
Mouschi - One female

18 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Can I have my old characters but I think I wanna change their FC’s?!?!

1 Like

Sure! I’ll send everything to you now if you want to change something!

1 Like

Added a signup and a roleplays tag

1 Like

Reserve Female and male?

1 Like

Of course!

1 Like

Can I reserve 2 males and a female💗

1 Like

Sure! :heartpulse:

Reserve a male and a female please

1 Like

Please reserve a male!

1 Like

Gladly!

Of course!

1 Like

My sister, @dearest, would like to reserve a female as well. I apologize as she is not able to access her computer at the moment.

reserve one male!

No problem.

Got it bby!

1 Like

Can I reserve for a male and female? And when do you plan on starting so I can get my characters in beforehand?

2 Likes

Of course!
Don’t know exactly but in about 2 weeks

2 Likes

reserve for a male :heartbeat: (maybe female)

2 Likes

Can I bring back my characters from the previous RP?

1 Like

Oki. :heartpulse:

Of course! I’ll send you their info now!

3 Likes