Lime Grove // Sign-Ups and Chat

I feel like I was in the original was i??

2 Likes

Maybe, I’m not sure, I can check though!
What was your episode username?

2 Likes

The same as it is here fal.renet1398. Thank you for looking because this seems really familiar but I just can’t remember.

2 Likes

I just checked and you weren’t. :slightly_frowning_face:

2 Likes

I’d like to reuse Lauren Cunningham, Alaiza Cain and Jacob Hunter ?

1 Like

I don’t remember you being i it :thinking:

Hmm ok must have been something similar

1 Like

Of course! I’ll send you their info in a bit

1 Like

Thanks! :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Please reserve a female!

2 Likes

Oh it’s you I didn’t realize that :joy:

1 Like

I’m going to reserve another female.

2 Likes

Do all characters have to be 18+ ?

Of course!

1 Like

Oki, got it.

2 Likes

Yes, that would be appreciated!

1 Like

Oui oui ouiiiii

HeLlO fRoM tHe oThER sIDe

1 Like

How long does the writing sample have to be, @astxrism?

Can I reserve a male and female?

1 Like

Here is just an example of my old post. It doesn’t have to be that long but details would be appreciated!

Just standing there and carefully looking around at every person in the room, she couldn’t really tell who was of a higher class and who wasn’t, many girls were wearing classy dresses which Anastasia admired but just like her, they could only be a baroness. She never really wanted to be a princess or girl of a higher class, she was happy with the way she is; after all her family was well known and that was enough for her. But one major thing she didn’t like about herself is how nosy she can be, whatever is happening around her she wants to know all about it, same with people. Who are these people? Who was that girl with muffins and guy standing with her, what are their stories? Or the siblings she spotted earlier with the most colorful clothes? So far she didn’t see anyone she knew from before which meant she had some research to do, hopefully nothing that might get her in trouble.
As she was about to leave the room and look around the Academy a bit more, lost and not really knowing what to do next she felt someone bumping into her, making her turn towards the person immediately with a sorry look on her face. That’s the thing with her, even if she was the one who didn’t do anything wrong she would apologize, not knowing how to stand up for herself.

“Sorry.” She almost immediately said, gently putting her hand on his arm as a sign of apology but quickly removed it with a guilty smile on her face. For a second there she got a bit confused by his next words, it was obvious English wasn’t his first language and she is not really good at languages, it was never an interest of hers which she regretted at this moment. “I’m sorry, I don’t really understand that.” She politely said with a warm smile, taking a moment to properly look at the guy. Right away she could notice he wasn’t like others which she found intriguing and had so many questions she kept for herself. Who was he, where did he come from, why is he here?

“It’s nice to meet you Ranbir Mahaja, I’m Anastasia Carmichael.” She answered with a slight nod, trying to pronounce his name the same way he did, not wanting to make a big deal out of him messing up the words. Name like that is not something you hear every day in Cynaria and she didn’t want to disrespect him in any way by not caring about the pronunciation. “I’m certainly excited to be here. How are you?” She added with a soft smile, keeping her posture straight. “Where are you from?” It didn’t take long for curiosity to show, as she quickly asked him one more thing.

1 Like