Looking For Victims ๐Ÿ˜ˆ (preferably male)

BACKGROUND CHARACTERS NEEDED!

Ever dreamed of being featured in a horror movie? Want to be the victim the monsters devour?! Then youโ€™re in luck! I need background characters for my story! Please drop your character details (preferably male) and a short description of their personalities and Iโ€™ll feature you in my upcoming story! :grin::heart:

Story Name: Deadly Seven

Genre: Horror

Style: LL

Plot:

Summoned from the depths of Hell, these demons are not ones to mess with. Killing for them is childโ€™s play and their bloodlust is voracious. Will the Demons get the best of you?

Background Characters WILL be murderedโ€ฆ the likelihood of survival is slim to none I just need a high body count :woman_shrugging:t3::rofl: Soz in advance

9 Likes

This title is interesting to read and interpret without context

5 Likes

:rofl::blue_heart:

1 Like

I read the title and i thought we were going to assassinate boys :disappointed:

3 Likes

Iโ€™m post tomorrow my characters.

2 Likes

โ€ฆAnd here I was thinking we were going on a killing spree against boys or something!

4 Likes

:joy:

2 Likes

:joy::smirk: I like to keep a bit of mystery :joy:

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy: well kinda just in an episode story :woman_shrugging:t3:

2 Likes

Now you are talking :smiling_imp::rofl:

2 Likes

I have a lot of female characters but not a lot of male and Lust likes to play with the boys :joy::joy::joy::woman_shrugging:t3:

2 Likes

Ohh yass this is a story for me :joy:

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: well if you want male characters to get devoured drop the deets below :tipping_hand_woman:t3:

1 Like

Alright, ink or LL? Cause imma drop a lot of character deets like itโ€™s hot :rofl:

2 Likes

LL :joy: I donโ€™t write in ink anymore thereโ€™s not enough actions to convey what I want :weary:

1 Like

Yeaa, struggle issa real, btw right after i asked the art style, i just saw LL on the thread, imma idiot :sweat_smile:

Be right back wit the deets

2 Likes

:joy::joy: itโ€™s fine no worries you can make more then one if you like!

2 Likes
  1. Name: Carter

2. Character Details:
    Skin: Gold 5
    Brows: Straight medium scar color black dark
    Hair: Long top messy curls
    Eyes: Male deep sunken color Hazel dark
    Face: Diamond soft
    Nose: Hooked grecian
    Lips: Medium heart color beige deep neutral

3. Personality: He is sincere, kinda closed-off, short tempered and his fave food is burger with fries.

Click for a pic

Sending another one

2 Likes

:heart_eyes::joy: oooh yay!! I love me some boys!

2 Likes

@fcukforcookies drop me your deets too please so I can make you :heart_eyes::grin:

2 Likes