Love at first sight?

Even if I’m a hopeless romantic I had to think about this… I think I believe in that. I have this story and that’s why I believe in it but I’m not gonna talk about it now, it’s long. I do believe you can be attracted to someone right away and I do believe in soulmates even if sometimes your “soulmate” isn’t the person you end up with :relaxed:

2 Likes

I don’t believe in love at first sight. Like, of course there can be that click, that wow you’ll say, some butterflies in your stomach, yes. But it’s not love, not yet. Love is deeper than that.

2 Likes

Who am I kidding I don’t have a charm-

2 Likes

@CerealKiller, you have more charm than a bowl of Lucky Charms. :wink:

Alright, that was kinda lame haha. But seriously, you are an incredibly charming person.

3 Likes

:pleading_face:

1 Like

Nah, I don’t believe in love at first sight, or perhaps I only think of it that way because I’m ace. Although I do believe in desire or attraction at first sight. Infatuation is different from love. Infatuation gives you butterflies, but love gives you comfort and security.

I’m more of a slow burn-love type of person, and I a firm believer that most long-lasting and strong relationships are established in this process.

4 Likes

I don’t believe in love at first sight. I don’t even believe in (romantic) love in general. Maybe because I have never experienced it. But love is different for everyone. So it’s an agree to disagree point.

2 Likes

Bump ~

I feel they’re up to interpretation, but that ‘soulmates’ aren’t destined or anything- they’re developed over a prosperous relationship :heart:

Most definitely not. Unconditional love usually just ends up leading to toxic relationships and one partner taking advantage of the other.

1 Like

Love at first sight? Hah! Love doesn’t even exist. I’m just bitter, ignore me

1 Like

Added #romance tag :white_heart:

1 Like

Mood

2 Likes

tight lipped smile I’m too in love with my fictional crushes, anyway.

1 Like

No

2 Likes

:triumph:

2 Likes

Love at first site is not real lol

2 Likes

Well I disagree :triumph:

2 Likes

It’s not common
But it exists

2 Likes